User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Gender Bender in the dressing room

It's always something... Array PuddleRiver's Avatar

I was in Goody's the other day trying on some things, came out of the door to try and find my hubby to model what I was trying on...he was'nt around, went back to the dressing room...came out again to find a bigger mirror to get the long view, and finally looked up at a sign that said Men's Dressing Room. I'd walked right by the Women's Dressing Room, which just looked like a place to hang clothes you didn't want to buy.

I grabbed all my stuff and as I was leaving the Men's room, had to steer another woman away from there to the Women's room.

Very confusing, they both being in the same overall cubicle and all.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi

I'm very insulted Wolf. My teacup Chihuahua Princess is first and then my Yorkie Poo Baby is second and THEN it's me. Sometimes I even let my personal assistant go before me so she can keep the door open for me or act as a wind buffer.

I'm soooooo not a me-first person your accusations get my chi all out of wack.

Now I'm going to have to schedule a private session with my yoga guru and then my acupuncturist. And I had been planning to use those three hours getting my hair retexturized and deep conditioned with gourmet organic biodegradable products flown in from Madagascar!

Look how you've inconvenienced me!!!!!

Now see who's stuck in the self-centered stage Wolf! Now look!!!!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux