User Tag List

Page 49 of 98 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your most recent purchase (pics encouraged)?

literally your mother Array PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post

I sort of expect it break in like a month. And the cord to actually charge my phone, because that's sort of important
    I swear to God there are some secret car charger gnomes hiding somewhere in my life because these things go missing after about a month. Every. Fucking. Time.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

Likes prplchknz liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    I swear to God there are some secret car charger gnomes hiding somewhere in my life because these things go missing after about a month. Every. Fucking. Time.
    haha! It actually charges my phone faster than my house. I do unplug it and keep in the center console when i'm not using it, cuz it still gets power even when the car is off and I'm paranoid it depleting my battery. which may not be true.
    by @magpie
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

haha! It actually charges my phone faster than my house. I do unplug it and keep in the center console when i'm not using it, cuz it still gets power even when the car is off and I'm paranoid it depleting my battery. which may not be true.
    It charges it soooooooo much faster than the house. My phone charges so slow in the house, I even turn it off and it still takes forever. I hate it. I kind of wonder about the science behind this though. What kind of phone do you have?

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    Neutral Good

Likes prplchknz liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

It charges it soooooooo much faster than the house. My phone charges so slow in the house, I even turn it off and it still takes forever. I hate it. I kind of wonder about the science behind this though. What kind of phone do you have?
    galaxy s3 so the battery life is crap. but i got it for 30 dollars from target. I got it july 2013 so i can upgrade july of next year. I love it, except the battery life is terrible. with activation and a case it was 80 if i had gotten it through sprint (my provider) the phone itself would have been 100 without the activation or the case(I had an upgrade)
    by @magpie

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

galaxy s3 so the battery life is crap. but i got it for 30 dollars from target. I got it july 2013 so i can upgrade july of next year. I love it, except the battery life is terrible.
    I have the same problem with the iphone 5, I must be doing something wrong. The damn thing dies in a few hours (it doesn't help that I browse this site on it all the time). I don't really care as long as it fits in my pocket and can do all the things I want on it. I hate this culture of constantly having to buy the newest piece of technology when it's basically the same. I would like a nicer camera and more memory though...(and then I remember "christ this is supposed to be a phone for fucks sake")

Johari Nohari
    Neutral Good

I have the same problem with the iphone 5, I must be doing something wrong. The damn thing dies in a few hours (it doesn't help that I browse this site on it all the time). I don't really care as long as it fits in my pocket and can do all the things I want on it. I hate this culture of constantly having to buy the newest piece of technology when it's basically the same. I would like a nicer camera and more memory though...(and then I remember "christ this is supposed to be a phone for fucks sake")
    I have an ancient flip phone, and I access this forum using an ancient relic known as a "desktop computer."

-Javo Man (a previously undiscovered descendant of Java Man)

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I have an ancient flip phone, and I access this forum using an ancient relic known as a "desktop computer."

-Javo Man (a previously undiscovered descendant of Java Man)

I should get a desktop that way I can't lay in bed browsing this site when I should be sleeping.

Johari Nohari
    Neutral Good

Likes JAVO liked this post

I should get a desktop that way I can't lay in bed browsing this site when I should be sleeping.
    I know your type. You'd probably just get a wireless keyboard so that you could still lay in bed.

MBTI
    IDFK

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Portal is the best!
    So I've head, I never tried it either but the concept seems very interesting

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram