User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

what would you be like? super villain you say? well in that case, i probably might be some kind of warlock with a thirst for more power.
    In short, if you somehow became evil, who would the new "you" be?

(inspired by the impressively accurate quiz on the same topic, in the quiz subforum)

Topics to elaborate on, or not, as you see fit:

- Backstory/hidden reasons why you do what you do?
    became acquainted with the king maker. recently prior to his death(my knife his back), he drafted a decree for someone else was appointed king, though i played kiss up, all the way to his death.at first i was shocked, appalled but quickly became angry, GRRRRRRRrrr and so i got tired of playing by the rules to games that others created. no more be at the mercy of others or play to others sensibilities, with power, kings would bow before me.
    - Master Plan? do whatever i have to, to obtain my supernatural power, via eating dozens of baby hearts and kicking midgets along the way.
    - Lair? If yes, what's it like? If no, where would you live? id kill old couples and live in their houses and eat their food and than later move onto the next family.
    - Modus operandi? it changes with each objective achieved
    - Alignment?chaotic evil
    - Costume? black robe
    - Powers/skills? mind manipulation, shapeshifter, drain youth
    - Hidden weaknesses?
    none

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

If I were a supervillain, I'd be the most pragmatic, most uneventful, most successful (in relation to my goals) assassin/evil genius ever. My motivation would probably be something lame like money, just trying to live within my evil means.

It would just be me. Minions are too hard to keep track of, and it's easier trying to do everything myself, especially if I keep in the shadows.

No one would suspect me because I'd work hard to keep everything under wraps. Then I'd die without ever being caught.

As long as my weakness for easily loosing interest doesn't catch up with me. Also, I'm pretty okay with things not working out. "It was worth a shot."

Shruuuuuuug.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    If. You are no more evil than Judge Judy.
    And you're about as entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    And you're about as entertaining.
    Fair enough. But entertainment value is a matter of taste; how about evil?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Fair enough. But entertainment value is a matter of taste; how about evil?
    Evil, too. Unless you're Bec Noir. And even then Bec Noir couldn't kill Jade himself because the Bec part of him was loyal to her, but he still required her to be dead so he has the Courtyard Droll kill her. Then Bec Noir is actually sad that Jade died and kills the Courtyard Droll. And still out of his loyalty for Jade, Bec Noir carries her to her quest bed where she revives as a god tier and merges with Jadesprite.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Hmm. I could see myself as some kind of wicked witch/evil sorceress type. Maybe one with an axe to grind with the existing order of things, and sold her soul to the Devil in order to gain the power needed to establish an empire according to her own vision. Or maybe simply an incarnation of the Devil himself. I think it'd be marvelous fun to be the Antichrist.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Society

well, you know the feeling when you catch someone and explain to them your true motivation and how you've gotten them into the position they are in, and then need to laugh sardonically... and sometimes you cough, or sneeze, or burp, and it's all embarrassing and then its like, sure, technically you have all the ability to call the shots while they are tied up and about to watch all they hold dear get destroyed before you make them your sex slave, but it's like, who really has the respect at that point, you know?

that would never happen to me if i was a TV villain.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    well, you know the feeling when you catch someone and explain to them your true motivation and how you've gotten them into the position they are in, and then need to laugh sardonically... and sometimes you cough, or sneeze, or burp, and it's all embarrassing and then its like, sure, technically you have all the ability to call the shots while they are tied up and about to watch all they hold dear get destroyed before you make them your sex slave, but it's like, who really has the respect at that point, you know?

that would never happen to me if i was a TV villain.
    Actually you know you're a villain when you cough, sneeze or burp and it doesn't break your image at all. In fact when somebody pulls that off and the victim is not phased by it, it's a sign of recognition that said victim is truly and thoroughly fubar.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

- Backstory/hidden reasons why you do what you do?
    Ras the badass realizes that being an outlaw is much more profitable, and convinces himself that he is way too smart to get caught.

-Master Plan
    First, control the drugs market. I'd find a way to transport cocaine from South America to Japan. With the massive profits, I'd start diversifying by entering the weapons market.

- Lair? If yes, what's it like? If no, where would you live?
    Something underground, with multiple connections - air, sea, ground.

- Modus operandi?
    Kinda like Wilson Fisk. I'd make some charity in order to have my image associated with good things and mislead the authorities.

- Alignment?
    True evil

- Costume?
    Executive style

- Powers/skills?
    All the ones money can buy.

- Hidden weaknesses?
    His family. The only people he cares about.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    You now know how this ENTJ works. *bows*
    Yep, that's right.