User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

why would I be driven to super villainy? because I'd rather I have the power than someone who would do something worse with it... nobody's the boss of me I'd probably see an opportunity, a door left unlocked or a top secret file left unattended and my sneakiness would finally overcome my honesty... opportunism is as good of a cause as any

would I have a lair and what would it be like? nope... no lair, I do think I'd buy a summer house or condo in almost any location I find fascinating though

what would my evil plan be? I'll admit... I'd probably go for a big brother like approach... the ability to listen in on anything and see everything that happens thanks to the marvels of modern technology and a super secure data network that I could access... and I could access it all from my phone or a tablet computer! people who are idiots would get locked into a library and forced to learn shit until they become adequate members of society... those who refuse get to go to adult daycare where they're out of everyone else's way... criminals would be super easy to catch and my prisons would have excellent job training centers and rehab programs... those who would not comply get put on a well guarded island to fight it out on reality tv (kind of like the running man)... citizens would randomly be given gifts and this would be televised to in order to offset the negativity of broadcasting prison rape island... also, clowns, mimes and televangelists would be banned mostly though, my minions would have to watch the video feed (and the computers would be trained to pick up anomalies, like Person of Interest or something) so that I could give gifts and do air drops of blowup dolls for the prisoners in person just for shits and giggles

how would I dress? normally... and there would be no pictures of me, so that when I went into public nobody would have a clue that I was any different than they were and I could do as I wished
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    It can be very strong and also be inferior/underdeveloped. Every time you meet an ExTJ who is extremely committed to their principles, to doing the right thing, to righting wrongs, living a just life and bringing justice to others... that's Fi using Te as a tool. I've talked to several Te-doms on the forum about this, and we agree that Fi is the fire that drives us in everything we do, while Te is our modus operandi. Fi shows us the problem, Te enacts a solution.

Where our Fi sucks, is
    - being overly sensitive to criticism
    - blowing up at people disproportionally
    - feeling like no one understands, like you're the only one who cares and the only one who's putting in any effort
    - etc.

The justice/"right and wrong" element of Fi can be pretty damn strong in Te-doms, though. Half of the reason why people have thought that I was an ENFP, on this forum, was because of my obvious Fi-use. I'm just saying that it could easily be the same with Aleda.
    That or she's a mistyped INTJ.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    That or she's a mistyped INTJ.
    Sure, whatever. I don't know her well enough to be able to judge accurately.

But my point on inferior Fi still stands.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

The only plausible explanation that I could think of to explain this would be if you had a 2 fix as your heart type, but apparently you are a core 3w4. All I have to say now is WTF?
    I'm definitely a 3w4 but I have a strong 1w2 gut fix.

Yes. She's one of the most obvious INTJs I know.

I thought it was weird too, but her 2 wing is very, very strong, and she also had a traumatic childhood. Her need to be loved likely stems from not getting enough affection as a child.
    Yeah, I've experienced a traumatic childhood too which probably explains my strong Fi and 1w2-ness. I like compliments though I don't really desire to be loved. I want to be respected more than anything.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Like Juliet from the first part of "Superego", when you think she could be a bad guy?
    Yeah, that's a good comparison Or, for a more extreme example, Zero from 999.

I also think I'd be driven by envy. Or maybe existential despair.

And, of course, you'd take quite a while to suspect me.

Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    INFJ

If I were a villain
    Yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum
    All day long I'd biddy biddy bum
    If I were a vi-ill-ain!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    I'm definitely a 3w4 but I have a strong 1w2 gut fix.
    Aha! Eureka! It's the strong 2 wing!

Aha! Eureka! It's the strong 2 wing!
    You now know how this ENTJ works. *bows*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    If?
    If. You are no more evil than Judge Judy.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...