User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 118

  1. #41
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,427

    Default

    I just necro'd a thread because the thread has a very specific purpose that no other thread addresses, and i didn't want to create a redundant thread.

    That's the good kind of necro-ing, right???
    Last edited by EJCC; 12-02-2012 at 11:11 PM. Reason: word choice
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  2. #42
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I just necro'd a thread because the thread has a very specific purpose that no other thread uses, and i didn't want to create a redundant thread.

    That's the good kind of necro-ing, right???
    No. You are now perma-banned.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    You seemed to imply necroing is insane and nonsensical a few posts back. I'd consider that a pretty extreme reaction to something so silly.
    I was using hyperbole because I find it amusing. Think George Costanza having a neurotic fit over osme minor issue. That's my sense of humour.

    Paradoxically, yes, I DO think I am logically right!

    Maybe no-one else finds it funny but I amuse myself...someone has to!

    Are you not aware how passive-aggressive smileys work? Here's an example if you really are that clueless. Just take note of the things circled in red.
    ok..but when did I do that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I didn't say you don't have a point, but that depends on how personal the thread is. And I don't think we should blame the necromancer when other people reply to posts made 5 years ago, as that's something easily verifiable.
    It's so unnatural to me to check the date, I would just never expect people to reply to 5 y/o thread!

    I realize I should, but it's like...another irritation like having to leave early form home because the trains are always late!

    Plus...once I read the OP...I often want to reply...so damage is done...like showing a plate of food to a starving man...or show me a nice girl and then tell me she is a nun!

    On a side note, once you get a feel of who's still active it gets automatic.
    This is the worst thing, I think OH COOL A NEW INTERESTING PERSON WITH A NEW IDEA INSTEAD OF THE SAME PEOPLE AS EVER!

    And then it's like...oh he died!

    Like you can see, I like to debate and I always have an answer!

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I just necro'd a thread because the thread has a very specific purpose that no other thread addresses, and i didn't want to create a redundant thread.

    That's the good kind of necro-ing, right???
    Links required!

  5. #45
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    I was using hyperbole because I find it amusing. Think George Costanza having a neurotic fit over osme minor issue. That's my sense of humour.

    Paradoxically, yes, I DO think I am logically right!

    Maybe no-one else finds it funny but I amuse myself...someone has to!

    ok..but when did I do that?
    You've done it almost every single time you've posted a smiley face. There are a few other users who also do this regularly, but I'd rather not name names. It's irritating. You're doing it whether you realize it or not.

    When I first opened that email, I was floored. Why not just put what the issue was in the subject line instead of the stupid smiley face?

  6. #46
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    No. You are now perma-banned.


    But I thought I was following the rules!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Links required!
    Here you go!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    You've done it almost every single time you've posted a smiley face. There are a few other users who also do this regularly, but I'd rather not name names. It's irritating. You're doing it whether you realize it or not.
    In your opinion! I disagree, I think I would know if I feel aggression or not!

    When I first opened that email, I was floored. Why not just put what the issue was in the subject line instead of the stupid smiley face?
    The email was bitchy. But it's not my fault!

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post


    But I thought I was following the rules!!!

    Here you go!
    I think this is a justified necroing.

    Perhaps there could be some kind of pre-necroing application form?

  8. #48
    your resident asshole
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post


    But I thought I was following the rules!!!
    Oh, it's in the rules, but it's written in invisible text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    In your opinion! I disagree, I think I would know if I feel aggression or not!
    Perhaps not, but it certainly seems that way.

    The email was bitchy. But it's not my fault!
    My point was that I react in a similar way to anyone who does this.

    I think this is a justified necroing.

    Perhaps there could be some kind of pre-necroing application form?
    That would actually be pretty funny.

  9. #49
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    I think this is a justified necroing.

    Perhaps there could be some kind of pre-necroing application form?
    Sounds like a good plan. Let's get an Si-dom on this job!
    @Stephen? @tinker683?
    .. @DisneyGeek?
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Oh, it's in the rules, but it's written in invisible text.


    That does NOT mesh well with my sense of justice.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Sounds like a good plan. Let's get an Si-dom on this job!
    @Stephen? @tinker683?
    .. @DisneyGeek?
    I would nominate @DisneyGeek just for the irony factor.

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] Why do people seem to dislike INTJs?
    By RenaiReborn in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 08:36 AM
  2. Why do people from different cultures clash?
    By miggies in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 07:37 PM
  3. Why do people learn to read?
    By Lateralus in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 04:42 AM
  4. [INTJ] Why do people Pretend to be INTJ's?
    By Dominicus Griswold in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO