User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

LOL someone got him started again? At least there is as yet only one long article quoted in full to muck up my scrolling convenience. DB, I'm pretty sure at this point you must be in violation of one or more copyright laws.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    I seriously doubt that this is what causes your problems and I think you know it.
    And I seriously doubt your ability to understand what provokes me and why.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

@Pseudo throwing around vaguely worded yo mama jokes.

I probably should have been up in arms because I'm a housewife and I've been paying my mom to do some cleaning for me once a week. I'm still waiting to feel invalidated as a person of worth and a feminist . . .
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    So far criticizing your family, country, or religion seems to work pretty well.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    @Pseudo throwing around vaguely worded yo mama jokes.

I probably should have been up in arms because I'm a housewife and I've been paying my mom to do some cleaning for me once a week. I'm still waiting to feel invalidated as a person of worth and a feminist . . .

Yo momma is soooooooooo rich.....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

you seem pretty easily provoked. it's fun

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    Yo momma is soooooooooo rich.....
    Her cleaning lady has a cleaning lady?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I want a cleaning lady!

actually, on a second thought, I don't want other people touching my stuff, so nevermind

I went a year as a kept woman in charge of the house and it was horrible... the house was spotless and dinner was always rather elaborate because I had nothing better to do, I volunteered at the art museum and did some freelance translating, but there really wasn't enough to keep me busy... I had to wonder how the women of the earlier eras didn't commit homicide on a much more regular basis (yes, I know that there weren't as many household appliances that would help along, but still... I had WAY too much time on my hands!)

Now I'm back in the workforce and the house is still spotless, dinner is still always done and I've thrown in a few other activities as well and I still have some spare time, but just enough to use to relax, not enough to plot possible homicide of noisy neighbors

So, I must say, that being a lady of the house is horrible, but for completely different reasons than usually assumed... there's not enough to fill the time thanks to modern conveniences... I NEED a job in order to feel like a proper person! I know this doesn't apply to everyone... I have a freakishly high energy level and need to be doing something and not everyone is like that, but this is just my two cents on the matter

so no, it doesn't have to boil down to class... we've moved up to the middle class, though I'm originally working class and he's from the lower class... it boils down to who the person involved is really...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

A window to the soul

I guess I shouldn't take fiscally conservative political stances, or identify with Republicans...

I guess I brought it on myself.
    I'm glad you do. Looks like you are king; people are falling all over themselves to talk to you. (:

Sniffles

I have a question, What is your opinion of the left leaning tendencies of TypoC? And how does this influence your choice of whether to post in political threads?
    Since I was asked for my opinion, I'm far more concerned about the general level of insanity that prevails on this forum than which end of the political spectrum it tilts towards.