User Tag List

First 12202122

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    He really does seem to have anger issues.

@Nerd Girl, does he know you love him? If not, you should tell him.
    I love him like a brother; we are not a love connection. I don't think he can handle love or loving-care for an ENTP.

Glad to have you back, Nerd Girl.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    There's a difference between "being too lazy to finish the term paper" and "being too lazy to play beer pong."
    Ah - I see. You equate explaining positions you hold quite fervently to playing beer pong. That explains everything.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Ah - I see. You equate explaining positions you hold quite fervently to playing beer pong. That explains everything.
    When I said, "Troll Harder," I didn't think you would literally take me up on the request.

Perhaps if you were as good at engaging in argument as you are at coming up with quips then I wouldn't be putting you on ignore.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    When I said, "Troll Harder," I didn't think you would literally take me up on the request.

Perhaps if you were as good at engaging in argument as you are at coming up with quips then I wouldn't be putting you on ignore.
    I won't be returning the favor. You actually have something to say, and though I disagree with this particular opinion (so far), I prefer to try to understand it. That is hard to do when you give up trying to explain why you think as you do. But, as I said, it's your prerogative. There are plenty of other perspectives to read on the thread.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...