User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Default A Deathly Choice

I was actually going to post this on Halloween, that being an appropriate time for this sort of thread, but I completely forget, but then again that isn’t really out of the ordinary that is a live in a world filled of half-filled thoughts and fog shrouded plans.

Anyway the principle behind this thread is simple, you said victim have just been struck dead by lightning, unfortunately this wasn’t supposed to happen and the deity of your choice be it the big guy upstairs, the conscious universe, or that rock you cradle to sleep every night and call balboa, has given you the opportunity to create your own heaven to live in for eternity.

No limits

WARNING this will not became a discussion about why that shrub that you dance the naked can-can around is the supreme deity. If you have those kinds of inkling repeat this mantra:

I will not repeat the Thirty Years' War

MBTI
    INFJ

I dunno, eternity is a bit long for me.

I guess I wouldn't mind if I could play all the bonus content heavy games and not get bored. Like Disgaea. I've seen people with 800 hour save games which is just nuts. That's like either 1 -2 years of "I have a life" playing or 2 - 3 months "This is all I do" playing.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

(there's music playing, but you can't hear it, of course)
    (and yes, the essence of my soul is that of an old, bearded cat-man, with dirty feet)
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

There will be a giant gymnasium, vast forest and vast beach, a giant library, a scriptorium in which I can create works of art, books and write things, a zen garden and temple to meditate, a zen tea house which serves heavenly coffee instead of tea, my corgi, women that I love, a whiskey bar in a pub with winding stair cases, instruments and people to play them with and of course God's prescence.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    I dunno, eternity is a bit long for me.

I guess I wouldn't mind if I could play all the bonus content heavy games and not get bored. Like Disgaea. I've seen people with 800 hour save games which is just nuts. That's like either 1 -2 years of "I have a life" playing or 2 - 3 months "This is all I do" playing.
    Do I really need to stress the no limits part? If being static is boring for you why not put in some sort of ever changing variables?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post

(there's music playing, but you can't hear it, of course)
    (and yes, the essence of my soul is that of an old, bearded cat-man, with dirty feet)
    hmmm I imagine that this has the potential to go either way depending on the cat. For instance my younger sister has a cat that acts like a Serengeti hunter, which wouldn’t really be conducive to a peaceful after live.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    There will be a giant gymnasium, vast forest and vast beach, a giant library, a scriptorium in which I can create works of art, books and write things, a zen garden and temple to meditate, a zen tea house which serves heavenly coffee instead of tea, my corgi, women that I love, a whiskey bar in a pub with winding stair cases, instruments and people to play them with and of course God's prescence.
    the highlighted part is pure genius.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Trollogo View Post
    Do I really need to stress the no limits part? If being static is boring for you why not put in some sort of ever changing variables?
    Well, that would just be life and I've already got that.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Well, that would just be life and I've already got that.
    Touché, but why are the variables limited to what you know? Why not an afterlife with intelligent dinosaurs, flying mammoths, etc.? Would it be like life? Yes, but it would be nothing like your life.

MBTI
    INFJ

Touché, but why are the variables limited to what you know? Why not an afterlife with intelligent dinosaurs, flying mammoths, etc.? Would it be like life? Yes, but it would be nothing like your life.
    I don't think I'd be pleased with it unless I became someone else.
    If I become someone else then this isn't a question for me to answer.

I really don't want to be alive after I've died.

Edit:
    Also I'd say that the world is already wonderful and miraculous to me. But it wouldn't be so if I'd invented it. It's full of wonder because it doesn't belong to me.

I can't invent heaven.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

hmmm I imagine that this has the potential to go either way depending on the cat. For instance my younger sister has a cat that acts like a Serengeti hunter, which wouldn’t really be conducive to a peaceful after live.

I bet your sister would disagree about your definition of a peaceful afterlife.

Also, fun aside- I have to agree with much of what @sprinkles says. Except the part about not being alive after I've died.. Rather, I wish to live forever [not die AT ALL- become some decrepit catlady sage/witch]

OR- die & return as a zombie.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

A dream. Fleeting..