User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gifts for Christmas

827 sp/so
    SLE Ti

already finished shopping for everyone on my (short) list this year

sister- a few moleskine notebooks and a fisher space pen for her writing, some solid perfume in yuzu, mandarin and lime and a peacock hair pin

parents as a unit- energy meter, energy saving power strip for tv and components (when you turn off the tv it turns off the blue ray, the vcr (they still have one) and other stuff) a couple of electricity saving outlet fixtures

mom on her own- a bright purple pedometer (she loves purple AND walking!)

dad on his own- digital tire gauge... he's getting older and having trouble reading his traditional one

the man- SUGRU silicon molding and repair clay, a marshmallow shooting gun (which I'll probably regret getting him!) and a super power outlet that he can use for his phone, his i-pad, his i-pod touch his laptops and other such gadgets (he's hard to buy for!)

aunts and uncles- making them cranberry pistachio biscotti and getting them some coffee to go with it

random people I must buy for- bear snow globe salt and pepper shakers

finished up early because I have some hard to buy people who I've been keeping a list for all year... did all shopping online as to avoid dealing with humanity

I haven't made a list for myself... I really don't care if I get gifts at all!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I want an Aperature Science spatula.

I don't know what I'm doing for gifts. This is my first Christmas in a long time not having a decent paying job, I may have to skip on the usual cool things I buy everyone.
    Cool what is that?

I had to look it up, because it sounded like something my Portal-obsessed 7yo son would love:

Permabanned Array
    5w6 sp/sx

I don't know if I'm getting anything for Xmas. I guess I'll have to wait and see...