User Tag List

View Poll Results: ?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agreed.

    10 71.43%
  • This thread is creepy.

    7 50.00%
  • Your avatar is creepy, dude.

    6 42.86%
  • Just let me vote, k thx bye.

    5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: "Creepy"

  1. #11
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    PS your avatar IS creepy!
    Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    All things listed seem creepy.


    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Also, your avatar is creepy from one perspective but freakin' hilarious from another. I love it.
    Yay, that's the idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    How creepy am I in MOVIE REV'ÜS™?
    Not creepy, more like dorky. The double sunglasses makes you look like a tryhard. The reviews look good but, tbh, I'm not much of a movies fan.

  2. #12
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Not creepy, more like dorky. The double sunglasses makes you look like a tryhard. The reviews look good but, tbh, I'm not much of a movies fan.
    Double sunglasses? What are you talking about? I'm wearing one pair of sunglasses and one pair of 3D glasses!!! Since they're movie reviews, I'm sacrificing my natural coolness (hence why the sunglasses are placed on my forehead) for my movie geekdom (hence why the 3D glasses are placed on my eyes). You see? It's symbolism!! It all makes sense now!!!

  3. #13
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Double sunglasses? What are you talking about? I'm wearing one pair of sunglasses and one pair of 3D glasses!!! Since they're movie reviews, I'm sacrificing my natural coolness (hence why the sunglasses are placed on my forehead) for my movie geekdom (hence why the 3D glasses are placed on my eyes). You see? It's symbolism!! It all makes sense now!!!
    Oh, a metaphor! How did I miss that.


  4. #14
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    I'm very creepy. But I've never been called such.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Snoopy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    INTp
    Posts
    359

    Default

    So, does that mean only guys can be creepy (it seems bigoted for society not to include females and situations).

  6. #16
    Senior Member Pseudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    2,051

    Default

    There is also non-sexual creepiness

  7. #17
    Senior Member Ism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    There is also non-sexual creepiness
    Yes, I engaged in this quite a bit in my younger days. Now it is much more subdued. :3

  8. #18
    Senior Member Pseudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    2,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    Yes, I engaged in this quite a bit in my younger days. Now it is much more subdued. :3
    Do you think INTP'd have a sort of a built in creepiness? Due to our introversion, intuitiveness and dark streak?

  9. #19
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy22 View Post
    So, does that mean only guys can be creepy (it seems bigoted for society not to include females and situations).
    There's creepy females but they are creepy to the point of being unspeakable.

  10. #20
    Senior Member fripping's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    nerd
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    Do you think INTP'd have a sort of a built in creepiness? Due to our introversion, intuitiveness and dark streak?
    you can often get a free pass if you're cute, old, or female, or some combination of those. otherwise, yes.

Similar Threads

  1. Quotes to Motivate You to *Get To Work*
    By Usehername in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-21-2014, 12:36 PM
  2. Colorful Sayings/Quotes
    By ladypinkington in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 06:28 PM
  3. Words of Wisdom, Inspiring Quotes, etc
    By rivercrow in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 06:39 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Quote on Intution
    By heart in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 01:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO