User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

No, no, no.

All of you are being silly.

Obviously the title of Assassin goes to our one and only ISTJ.

Take the example of Victor Maynard from Wild Target. Quintessential ISTJ, and ideal assassin - cold, calculating, meticulous, patient, and quiet.

Anew Leaf

Clearly: ENFP.

No one ever suspects the butterfly.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    I need to know which MBTI is most likely to be a highly skilled, trained assassin.

Which type is most likely to be a Ninja?

Ninja are highly skilled trained assassins.

Which type is most likely to work for the CIA/FBI, etc?

Which type is most likely to seriously engage in martial arts, not the kind that is done just for show or to look cool in front of people? (some people do MA for sports or to win tournaments. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about those who do it to learn Dem Mak, those who don't talk about it much in front of people.)

And finally, if your life depended on someone keeping your secret, which MBTI would you be most likely to tell?

ENTP. Sike. Probably any IxFX.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post

Ninja are highly skilled trained assassins.
    That may be in truth (in full honesty I'm not sure what the realistic difference in skills between historical ninjas and highly trained operatives from modern times is, but I suspect ninjas skill sets are highly exaggerated), but there's a key difference in pop culture portrayals of assassins (which, let's be honest, is a pretty big blanket term that encompasses anything from a mob hit man to a mentally imbalanced lone gunman to ninja-type). That's motivation. Most "assassins" as we're thinking of them are cold-blooded killers out for a payday. Ninjas, in western popular culture, are extremely honorable with intense philosophical and moral guidelines that often act as their motivations in and of themselves. Does the motivation change the nature of the agent?

(and, of course, most assassins or would-be assassins of Presidents or major historical figures like MLK are an entirely separate issue)

I guess my answer comes down to: need to better understand the motive or details of the assassin.

(though I'll toss any for-hire hit man or mob enforcer, no matter how skilled, in the 'probably a particularly immoral ISTP' bucket)
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I need to know which MBTI is most likely to be a highly skilled, trained assassin.

ISTP

ISTP

ISTJ, INTJ

Which type is most likely to seriously engage in martial arts, not the kind that is done just for show or to look cool in front of people? (some people do MA for sports or to win tournaments. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about those who do it to learn Dem Mak, those who don't talk about it much in front of people.)

Don't know

And finally, if your life depended on someone keeping your secret, which MBTI would you be most likely to tell?

ISFJ

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Permabanned

'
    ISTJ - ISTP

ISTP ISFP

ISTP-ISTJ-INTJ

Learning MMA for sport is just as effective when it comes to learning how to take someone out.

INFJ

MBTI
    STP

Ninja - ISTP
    Assassin - ISTJ
    Martial Arts - I joined because I enjoy the physical aspect of it. I also went to 3 classes a day 3-4 times a week starting out. Eventually I would go to a single 30 minute one-on-one session 3 times a week where 15 minutes into it I have pushed myself so hard and fast I feel like I am gonna pass out. We are talking non-stop kicking...30 back swing kicks in 30 seconds, switching sides and doing 30 more with the other leg. Roughly 45-60 round house kicks in about 30 seconds per leg. This type of speed non-stop for 15 minutes. Kicking form was taylored to speed and power, not "look good".
    Secret - ISTP (just because I trust myself)
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

And finally,
    Please answer. I look forward to your insights on these questions. Thanks!

Ene
    ISTP

IxxPs

Fieldwork: xSxPs and xNxJs
    Officework: xSxJs
    Vigilantees working for same value set but who are "off the grid" of the institution: xNxPs

if your life depended on someone keeping your secret, which MBTI would you be most likely to tell?

ISTPs because they don't care about people dynamics enough to say anything. They're so live and let live. They would let me live!
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Enneagram
    9w8

Great answers and thanks, everyone. Now, about motives...let's say the person wasn't a cold blooded killer and didn't work for money. Let's say he or she had a purpose...I don't know, say taking out big wigs in an illegal black market slave opperation and in addition, this person had remained his master's most loyal and devoted student for thirty years and he/ she wants to see those he smuggles out of the slave market establish lives somewhere else. Now we have a motive and the ninja-trained assassin is not a gun for hire but rather one who can't be bought. Are will still talking cold and calculating or just thorough and cunning? An assassin with a cause? Are we still talking ISTPs and xNTJs?

MBTI
    STP

Great answers and thanks, everyone. Now, about motives...let's say the person wasn't a cold blooded killer and didn't work for money. Let's say he or she had a purpose...I don't know, say taking out big wigs in an illegal black market slave opperation and in addition, this person had remained his master's most loyal and devoted student for thirty years and he/ she wants to see those he smuggles out of the slave market establish lives somewhere else. Now we have a motive and the ninja-trained assassin is not a gun for hire but rather one who can't be bought. Are will still talking cold and calculating or just thorough and cunning? An assassin with a cause? Are we still talking ISTPs and xNTJs?
    True Ninjas are never bought and work for there own cause. Sure someone has to pay for the weapons, but what better to align with someone that is after the same cause, then to just be a Ninja for hire. Assassins are for hire, Ninjas have a purpose and cause.
    Im out, its been fun