User Tag List

First 12

Riva

Sorry for the delay. Please keep in mind that I am doing this for fun. If I am serious about this I wouldn't be doing a day job.

@bologna

After 21 - between 21/22 - you fell in love.
    Again 24-25 fell in love.
    27 you have engagement/marriage line (in palmistry there is no difference between these two).
    You have no control over your spending
    Lucky you, you are going to enjoy/love your career all your life which is rare.
    Again 34 there is a love line - could be marriage or your 1st kid (Marriage and 1st kid gives the same line).
    19-23 bad period?
    You'd be satisfied/content with wealth throughout - this doesn't mean you are going to be a millionaire it means you'd be satisfied/happy. You could probably be a beggar who is happy with what you have.
    Introspective but a logical thinker - the head line goes straight - Funny you being a NF I/others would have expected you to be the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Palm reading, hah. I tend to leave people to their spiritual beliefs, but palm reading is one of the few 'methods' that is truely screwed up. :P

Also, my right hand has been said to be more interesting than my left (cleaning lady of my parents does palm readings and all sorts of strange mumbo jumbo like spiritual beaming and stuff (moving hands around soemones body without touching to relief pain and stuff).

She said that because I have a 'triple fateline with a parabolic crossing line (which she had never seen the likes of before)' is said to signify two distinct choices I will encounter (of which one I most likely already have encountered) that will severely impact the state of the world around me in very different ways.

She dared not use the word globally, but I could see in her eyes, she felt like she had witnessed the harbinger of end times itself. Muhaha, MUHAHAHAHAH!
    Let me see it - the left palm. Lets just have fun.

Yes I know the word fun isn't in your INTP vocabulary :P.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Sorry for the delay. Please keep in mind that I am doing this for fun. If I am serious about this I wouldn't be doing a day job.

This palm line mayhaps was reversed; my first love was at 12. We were.. *cough* pretty mature for our age.

My second relationship started at 24 and ended at 25. I sure did have a gap between relationships!

27 you have engagement/marriage line (in palmistry there is no difference between these two).
    I sure did get engaged at 28. Spot on; spot on.

This is absolutely not true. I used to scan the receipts for everything I bought. I scrimped and saved and so on. I had a mentality of scarcity up until a few years ago.

My career kicks all sorts of fuckin' ass. If it declines, I'm going to shift gears.

Again 34 there is a love line - could be marriage or your 1st kid (Marriage and 1st kid gives the same line).
    Maybe! We'll see.

19-23 bad period?
    I'd say so. That's when bipolar started kicking in hardcore and I/others didn't quite know it.

You'd be satisfied/content with wealth throughout - this doesn't mean you are going to be a millionaire it means you'd be satisfied/happy. You could probably be a beggar who is happy with what you have.
    I'd like to think so.

Introspective but a logical thinker - the head line goes straight - Funny you being a NF I/others would have expected you to be the opposite.
    NFs can be logical too, you meanie

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

This palm line mayhaps was reversed; my first love was at 12. We were.. *cough* pretty mature for our age.

My second relationship started at 24 and ended at 25. I sure did have a gap between relationships!

I sure did get engaged at 28. Spot on; spot on.

This is absolutely not true. I used to scan the receipts for everything I bought. I scrimped and saved and so on. I had a mentality of scarcity up until a few years ago.

My career kicks all sorts of fuckin' ass. If it declines, I'm going to shift gears.

Maybe! We'll see.

19-23 bad period?
    I'd say so. That's when bipolar started kicking in hardcore and I/others didn't quite know it.

I'd like to think so.

NFs can be logical too, you meanie
    Thank you for replying.

I can't read before the age of 21. So I couldn't have seen your relationship which you had when you were 12. Clearly though you have a line at 21/22, which means you fell in love according to your palm. Atleast a major crush. Not always a relationship when I say fell in love. It doesn't indicate whether one has a relationship or not. It only indicates that the person fell in love.

So I was right on the 24/25 guess.

28 you got engaged? Dammit how could I have missed it by an year. I wish to get the days spot on rather than being vague. This leads me to the question - How old are you?

Ladies do not worry, I wouldn't ask it from anyone of you if you wish for me to read your palm.

You have bipolar? Didn't know. Bipolar seems so common over there, here where I live I have met none who has it -/ diagnosed by it. Our psychology / therapy exposure is less. So there are probably people here who are living with it who don't know it.

Goodness me I just realized that one of my exes might have had it. Gulp! The issue is I wouldn't know for sure because less people are clinically (is that even the right word I wonder) diagnosed by it here.

The reason I said you have no control over your spending is because from the pic it looks as thought your thumb could be pulled back from the tip while keeping it straight. If it would be (if the thumb is rubbery) that means one has no control over one's spendings. So the question is could it? The thumb has two joints. I mean from the second one - the one closest to the tip. Can you pull the tip of your finger back while pressing the joint forward? Does it bend backwards. This is not an easy things to explain withought visuals.

Are you still with the girl you got in to a relationship at 24-25? Meaning is she the one you got engaged to?