User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyStilettos View Post
    My REAL name is Elizabeth, but no one calls me that. Well, no one calls me that twice. I just go by Libby

EDIT: I wrote that before I saw this:

-Makes do do do do noises, even though I don't know what movie that's from-
    Omg! we have the same name! we should so be friends!

I actually don't care, about having the same name as someone or being friends because of that, I'll be friends for something else, but I don't think having the same name is a good reason. But it reminds me of two of my classmates in my psych class who were so amazed that they took the same train into the city, because they both lived by the same route. I mean really? you're shocked? you two have class at the same time.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I can't actually pronounce your screen name correctly without effort. My accent mangles a lot of sounds so wolf usually comes out sounding like "woof."
    That's curious. I'm not familiar with an accent that does this. Sounds like something interesting to hear.

My brothers both call me "Sis." When the call me Heather it's like one of my kids calling me Heather, it sounds really weird and almost rude.
    My sister is called by a cuter shortened version of her name or just "The Girl", since she's the only one among my siblings. I call mum by "mum" or "mumkins", or "mother dearest", while my father is "dad", "[the] old man", or rarely "dadoo".

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    As for nicknames my husband been calling me "Juicy" lately. Sometime ba-donka-donk. Isn't he sweet?
    Is this because of your avatar, or because you need a towel?

You definitely understand our different ways.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    What's the deal with INFPs named "Elizabeth" that go almost exclusively by "Libby"? I know yet another one (online) that fits those parameters.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    Haha I actually feel weird when people call me by my real name, because NO one ever does. My dad always refers to me by grumpy, precious baby daughter, hungry (because i always say i'm hungry) or large daughter (as opposed to my sister who is small daughter)
    My boyfriend only calls me by name if he is upset with me. Otherwise i am referred to by some pet name like honey, or baby.
    So you can just call me scanty
    Taken from our local Nightlife listings:

"Scantily Clad Comedy Fridays at 9pm, $10

Come find out why we've been on the front page of Yelp nightlife for several months. We recently expanded our venue with a more comfortable room with higher capacity, but we're keeping the same great formula from before: killer shows with bargain prices and a B.Y.O.B. policy. Scantily Clad Comedy is a weekly stand-up comedy showcase featuring the Bay Area's best up-and-coming comics alongside industry veterans."

Keep the jokes coming...
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    I've been more open in here than I would let myself to be in real life, tho I'm awfully open in there, too. So the opportunity is gone

This little cyberspace meeting the regular space, for me, means like matter and anti-matter world colliding with each other. But thanks anyhow
    It's Carl isn't it?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

What's the deal with INFPs named "Elizabeth" that go almost exclusively by "Libby"? I know yet another one (online) that fits those parameters.
    I told you my reason, I went by Libby from such a young age I didn't know my real name was Elizabeth until I was like 6 or 7. I never switched back because it sort of stuck. Besides Libby is a common nickname for Elizabeth so I'm sure they're are alot of non INFPs that go by Libby as well. People are allowed to call me Elizabeth if they want. hell I don't care what you call me as along as it's not offensive.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFP

I actually don't care, about having the same name as someone or being friends because of that, I'll be friends for something else, but I don't think having the same name is a good reason. But it reminds me of two of my classmates in my psych class who were so amazed that they took the same train into the city, because they both lived by the same route. I mean really? you're shocked? you two have class at the same time.
    I can beat that: there are people who are honestly shocked and surprised when they find out me and my twin sister have the same birthday xD
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

Is this because of your avatar, or because you need a towel?

You definitely understand our different ways.
    No (Im only fruity when I haven't showered) and he doesn't call me "drippy", although it has been awfully lately.

Juicy
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyStilettos View Post
    I can beat that: there are people who are honestly shocked and surprised when they find out me and my twin sister have the same birthday xD
    :yim_rolling_on_the_ wow :yim_rolling_on_the_ some people need brain transplants.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    INFP

I told you my reason, I went by Libby from such a young age I didn't know my real name was Elizabeth until I was like 6 or 7. I never switched back because it sort of stuck. Besides Libby is a common nickname for Elizabeth so I'm sure they're are alot of non INFPs that go by Libby as well. People are allowed to call me Elizabeth if they want. hell I don't care what you call me as along as it's not offensive.
    Likewise, I have been called Libby since the day I was born, and my sister got a nickname too. I always knew my name was Elizabeth but I never use it (I couldn't spell it for ages ) because I just don't think it suits me. I go by lots of differnt nicknames, mostly things that come from Libby like Libs, Dibs, Dibbles (yeh, I don't know how that happened either), sometimes Liz
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

MBTI
    yupp

I was almost named Emily, because I'm suppose to inherit a locket with the intials EL from her I think I've already inherited but I'm letting my mom hold on to it for now. My middle name is my grandma's maiden name. Both of my parents really wanted Emily but thought the other didn't so I got stuck with Elizabeth.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all