User Tag List

First 1234 Last

What was your favorite food when you were a child? Mashed potatoes and bologna
    What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Reading, always.
    If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 23
    If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? I don't believe in mentors.
    If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Attempt to kill myself in various ways
    If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? J.K Rowling
    If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? Mint chocolate
    If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Blair Waldorf, her wardrobe is to-die-for.
    Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? None lol
    Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? The ending of a close friendship with someone, I learned so many things from that experience.
    What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? Halloween, I had really awesome cake.
    What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? Depression
    What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Asking too many questions
    What do you miss most about being a kid? Nothing
    What is your first memory of being really excited? Getting the Harry Potter series
    What story does your family always tell about you? Me running into a fence and getting two black eyes

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I'm sure we've all done these "get to know you" exercises at some point on the first day at school or at a work retreat or whatever.
    Yeah but I don't start them as often as you do.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

What was your favorite food when you were a child?
    I really liked shake and bake chicken.

What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
    Indoor: Drawing/reading
    Outdoor: Exploring/walking

Ginkgo

What was your favorite food when you were a child? I had many over the course of my childhood. Cheesecake is probably a pretty consistent favorite.
    What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Reading, playing games of any sort, jogging
    If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? Not sure how to answer, since time must freeze for this to happen. I assume you must then be referring to a past age or phase, which excludes anything for the future. I'm just going to say 28 for shits and giggles because the question is tedious. I expect to have accomplished more with a more honed sense of responsibility by that point.
    If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? A willingness to learn is more significant than fixating on a particular authority.
    If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Another paradoxical question. Any mortal wound inflicted on me would remain until the next day, unless it was a wound that would simply cause me to bleed out. If I were to do something for fame and glory, people would expect me to reenact it after the day has passed to prove the nature of my immortality. It seems like anything reckless would either cause trouble for either me or those around me, so I would probably go about my day normally. The fear of dying is what makes irresponsible, potentially lethal actions exciting, anyway.
    If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? Probably my deceased aunt or grandfather.
    If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? A human being
    If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Kvothe from The Name of the Wind
    Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? None...
    Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Always
    What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? I've only been to one party and it was a waste of time.
    What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? Living on my own.
    What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? A lot of shit?
    What do you miss most about being a kid? Easily accessible opportunities to learn and grow.
    What is your first memory of being really excited? Someone bought me a toy train on my 4th or 5th birthday. I was so excited I thought it would survive in water. For some reason I was still excited after the electrical currents were unable to travel through its waterlogged chasse. I guess I was just glad I had something of my own to destroy. Or something.
    What story does your family always tell about you? Some bullshit about how I was an angel.

WALMART

mcdonald's

indoor: videogames, outdoor: biking

If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?

nineteen

If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?

buddha

If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?

skydive without a parachute

If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?

george washington

If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?

dragon/mountain dew/pecan praline

If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

roland deschain

Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?

used to be jon heder and zach braff. now i get chris cornell and charlie from it's always sunny.

Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?

yes.

What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?

the graduation party my parents threw after high school.

What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?

biked twenty-two miles

What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?

started fires in ditches, crafted homemade firearms, vandalized property, and never shut up in class.

What do you miss most about being a kid?

the moral freedom

What is your first memory of being really excited?

getting a nintendo 64 for christmas

What story does your family always tell about you?

i hear a lot of poop stories. i wouldn't flush because i thought it was a part of me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I'll play.

A specific fried fish.
    Video game.
    Epicurus.
    So many possibilities... I guess I'd break a bunch of world records.
    Confucius.
    Flake. Not very sweet, but also not acid, just balanced.
    None, if possible. If necessary, Raito Yagami.
    n/a
    Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
    Many times, although I might have been rationalizing. It usually involves women.
    The best ones are the ones that end quickly.
    I left my job to study, which was a hard decision for a sp-dom.
    I didn't care much about school homework.
    Problems used to be simple.
    Dunno.
    That when I was a baby, my parents needed to take me for a car ride in order to get me sleepy. However, after my twin brothers were born, they stopped doing that - and that's the punchline of the story lol.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

What was your favorite food when you were a child? Black Olive Pizza
    What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Interneting, Sleeping, etc etc/ Outdoor activity? Sleeping on the Beach
    If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? I'd rather not be one age forever, I look forward to one day dying.
    If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Lynn Grabhorn
    If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? I'd continue life as usual.
    If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? My soulmate <3
    If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? Bunny/mint water/ key lime
    If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Amelie
    Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Sure
    What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to? My sister's friends' parties are always entertaining
    What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? Relocating 1000+ away from were I liked my whole life.
    What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Everything.
    What do you miss most about being a kid? Not having to pay bills, otherwise, nothing.
    What is your first memory of being really excited? I cannot remember.
    What story does your family always tell about you? I was difficult and constantly viewed as a mess up. Oh, and I was stubborn.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

macaroni and cheese

What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
    Probably Call My Name by Nadia Ali, Sultan and Ned Shepard mix

What is one of your favorite quotes?
    You're like the blind leading the blind looking in a dark room for a black cat that isn't there! -Stand and Deliver

hiking

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
    vaccuuming

What is your favorite form of exercise?
    sex

What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
    No preference, although I really love summer.

What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
    Long car rides.

What is your favorite body part?
    other than brain, probably eyes

What sound do you love?
    Music!

If… Questions

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
    Electric Forest! Or Ibiza. I so want to go, but it's so expensive and far away.

If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
    A jungle scene and be able to capture the sun glittering off dewdrops, the particular shade of translucent green of leaves with sun shining through, the depth of the forest and the view from the canopy, and all the intricacies of the ecosystem with all its organisms. That's my happy place. (Although I haven't yet been there in this life.)

Physically I guess is what we're talking about- I dunno, I haven't changed much since I was 21- somewhere in my 20's.

If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
    Depends on what you mean by "ending." If you mean civilization collapsing, probably learn a bunch of survival skills. If you mean like the Earth blowing up, probably spend all my money on sushi. Or do nothing by yoga and try to attain enlightenment. Or both.

Paramahansa Yogananda

If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
    I would like to spend endless amounts of time observing nature.

If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
    Become a ninja, become an awesome dancer, get super good at the violin and singing and drums, and a bunch of other stuff. I'd love to be immortal and spend a lot of time becoming an expert in everything.

If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
    How boring! But I guess I'd write all the books I say I'm going to write.

How would I find out I was immortal, and how would I know it was only for a day?
    I like @Fluffywolf's answer.
    -->Do everything in my power to find out why I am immortal and how I can become immortal forever.

If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
    I don't really want to, and I don't know.

Socrates, or that one (ancient Greek?) female philosopher who got murdered whose name I forgot.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
    Assuming it was some huge amount: take all my friends and family out for sushi and spend an obscene amount of money. Then be miserly as usual with the rest of it. Probably put it in savings, and use it to pay off my student loans.

A flying lizard in previously mentioned jungle canopy, with a beautiful orchid.

If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
    I enjoy finding a lot of little answers every day, which point to bigger answers. But probably how to solve a couple of nagging personal problems. Although the journey is just my karma, isn't it?

I dunno, someone beautiful who does cool things.

I don't.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
    A more productive, skilled, and enlightened version of myself.

When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
    This kind of nonsense.

What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
    All the ones on my ipod.

Many times. I've stopped thinking things are bad, unless it's something I've screwed up. And really those things aren't "bad" either.

I saw Tiesto in concert with my ex boyfriend. That was really cool. Some pagan gatherings were wonderful.

What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
    don't remember

What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
    Dunno. I used to feel like everything in my life was hard. Now I feel like it's easy. Except for a couple of things, but I haven't done them yet.

Making stupid mistakes at work and getting scolded and telling myself to not feel bad about it.

not doing homework

When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
    Every meal is amazing.

I felt like I had a whole future ahead of me.

When was the last time you were nervous?
    at work tonight

What is something you learned in the last week?
    I learn so many things all the time. I learned the characteristics of the kingdom of Animalia for the metaphysics paper I'm writing.

When I was a small child I used to carry around toy cobras and stick them in people's faces. I also used to pick up bugs and show them to people.

At what age did you become an adult?
    This year, I think.

The best part of waking up is?
    being able to have nicer daydreams than night dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?

Buy a house and rig it with all kinds of cool tech, and hire a few cute-looking maids.
    Sexy maid. I would totally do that for a living. You should get rich and then hire me.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    @UniqueMixture Answer them yourself too.
    Your wish is my command

Broccoli. I felt like a dinosaur

indoor billiards outdoor perhaps hookah

ricard branson

explore the innards of a volcano

my progenitor circa 1000 bce

I would reincarnate as a whiskeysaurus rex obviously

ummon in dan simmon's fall of hyperion

currently with beard i've gotten wolverine at times.

difficult to reply

one of the top 3 parties i ever went to involved a kiddie pool full of tequila and margarita mix that was mixed by little radio controlled boats, a pinata full of condoms, and firedancers. it was pretty badass

i cannot recall

I burnt down my garage (by accident)

the time to read incessantly

i cannot recall

i cannot recall atm
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Glycerine

1. Rice.
    2. Learning about some random thing that I am curious about.
    3. 30
    4. I am not sure. I like folks but don't truly admire anyone enough for them to mentor me.
    5. I am not sure.
    6. Paul Newman seemed pretty cool.
    7. A big cuddly dog...
    8. I am not sure.
    9. No
    10. Not sure
    11. Campfire/bonfire
    12. Who knows?
    13. I got in some trouble for being a bit anti authority
    14. School fun days/recess
    15. Christmas
    16. They don't really say much about me because I told them not to.