User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Type torture

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Nope.
    Well, when my nicotine addiction, caffeine addiction and internet addiction is out of my system (and I'm not PMSing) I'm quite pleasant to be with.

ENTJ: human body may survive without food, but it will not function to its optimal level.The problem is that the time necessary to do this analysis will be longer than the time before which we need caloric intake. Hunger has a significant impact on cognitive functions. Sorry, since we have no access to the internet you'll have to trust me without me providing a reference. As such, we should start by finding some food first, then we can make the analysis you suggest to maximize the efficiency of our future endeavours.
    Fine but water first, food afterwards! Dehydration will put an end to us sooner than the lack of nutrition. BTW, due to an overall unhealthy lifestyle, I'm sure I taste like shit...just thought I would mention that...
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    ENTJ

E: a) Locked up in a room with white walls, no noise and absolutely no stimuli, b) Living in a monastery with monks and not being allowed to talk

I: a) Being in an auditorium of 500 people, lights turned off, and then having a small light cast on them, b) Having the whole world being able to hear their thinking, c) constantly interpreting their every action and saying "I know why you did that! I know what you're thinking!"

S: a) Meeting up with Socrate's ghost and being constantly asked why they do the things they do, b) Forcing them to make a theoretical model about all future actions before they are allowed to act, c) suggesting a meeting with them then constantly talking to them in extremely vague and abstract language. For example: "A meta-analysis of recurrent phenomena in existence prohibits preliminary conclusions about the essence of undergoing flows of watery-like, almost waterfallesque in action, adjacent cognitive processes to consciousness - in so much as the latter exists." then proceeding to ask their opinion on your thoughts

N: a) Having to build a whole house on their own, b) Having someone constantly telling them "But that's just a generalization" whenever they say something, c) Having a job in a candy factory in quality assurance and having to manually verify the number of candies in each packet

T: a) Having to work at a hotline destined to listen to people's problems and help them identify their feelings, b) Having a policy in their company that promotions will now be based *solely* on their ability to truly understand their supervisor's feelings, c) Going to a group hug party, d) Having a bunch of people express random emotions at random intervals then telling them it's their fault

F: a) Being locked up in an office all day doing statistics, b) Constantly being told that their feelings don't make sense and are irrational, c) Expulsed from earth to the Moon, where Scientists are trying a new experiment on robots with nearly human like AI apart from the fact that they have no feelings, d) Living for the rest of their lives with a person with amygdala ablation

J: a) Going on vacation with nothing more than 20 dollars and not knowing where they're going to go, what they're going to do or when they'll be back, b) Working in an organization with 100 people but no one has a job description, c) Asking them to take a decision, then constantly giving them new information telling them the old facts were wrong, d) Constantly asking them to call you 10 minutes before the appointment to make sure they'll be able to come, then tossing a coin to know if you'll come or not

P: a) Giving them a list of rules and procedures concerning everyone of their behaviors, then having an advanced punishment system giving them an electroshock whenever they fail to obey a rule, b) Forcing them to make all decisions in under one minute or else they'll have to make a list of the stuff they need to get while shopping in one month, c) Giving them an OS where they need to sort out all files they download in folders sorted by category and in which its impossible to save anything ot the desktop

MBTI
    INTP

I: a) Being in an auditorium of 500 people, lights turned off, and then having a small light cast on them, b) Having the whole world being able to hear their thinking, c) constantly interpreting their every action and saying "I know why you did that! I know what you're thinking!"

N: a) Having to build a whole house on their own, b) Having someone constantly telling them "But that's just a generalization" whenever they say something, c) Having a job in a candy factory in quality assurance and having to manually verify the number of candies in each packet

T: a) Having to work at a hotline destined to listen to people's problems and help them identify their feelings, b) Having a policy in their company that promotions will now be based *solely* on their ability to truly understand their supervisor's feelings, c) Going to a group hug party, d) Having a bunch of people express random emotions and random intervals then telling them it's their fault

P: a) Giving them a list of rules and procedures concerning everyone of their behaviors, then having an advanced punishment system giving them an electroshock whenever they fail to obey a rule, b) Forcing them to make all decisions in under one minute or else they'll have to make a list of the stuff they need to get while shopping in one month, c) Giving them an OS where they need to sort out all files they download in folders sorted by category and in which its impossible to save anything ot the desktop
    Someone handle me a gun please .
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Fine but water first, food afterwards! Dehydration will put an end to us sooner than the lack of nutrition. BTW, due to an overall unhealthy lifestyle, I'm sure I taste like shit...just thought I would mention that...
    ENTJ (gone evil): I know what you're thinking, but that's just a generalization, you didn't really understand my feelings and you need to decide now or else I'll kick your butt

MBTI
    INTP

ENTJ (gone evil): I know what you're thinking, but that's just a generalization, you didn't really understand my feelings and you need to decide now or else I'll kick your butt
    ...well, as long as you don't eat it.
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

MBTI
    INTJ

you make me laugh at the idea.

Those punishment ideas were quite good.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

S: a) Meeting up with Socrate's ghost and being constantly asked why they do the things they do
    The image of Socrates being on a roll, nagging S people (especially guardians), is delightful and very pleasant to visualize.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

E: a) Locked up in a room with white walls, no noise and absolutely no stimuli, b) Living in a monastery with monks and not being allowed to talk

S: a) Meeting up with Socrate's ghost and being constantly asked why they do the things they do, b) Forcing them to make a theoretical model about all future actions before they are allowed to act, c) suggesting a meeting with them then constantly talking to them in extremely vague and abstract language. For example: "A meta-analysis of recurrent phenomena in existence prohibits preliminary conclusions about the essence of undergoing flows of watery-like, almost waterfallesque in action, adjacent cognitive processes to consciousness - in so much as the latter exists." then proceeding to ask their opinion on your thoughts

T: a) Having to work at a hotline destined to listen to people's problems and help them identify their feelings, b) Having a policy in their company that promotions will now be based *solely* on their ability to truly understand their supervisor's feelings, c) Going to a group hug party, d) Having a bunch of people express random emotions at random intervals then telling them it's their fault

F: a) Being locked up in an office all day doing statistics, b) Constantly being told that their feelings don't make sense and are irrational, c) Expulsed from earth to the Moon, where Scientists are trying a new experiment on robots with nearly human like AI apart from the fact that they have no feelings, d) Living for the rest of their lives with a person with amygdala ablation

J: a) Going on vacation with nothing more than 20 dollars and not knowing where they're going to go, what they're going to do or when they'll be back, b) Working in an organization with 100 people but no one has a job description, c) Asking them to take a decision, then constantly giving them new information telling them the old facts were wrong, d) Constantly asking them to call you 10 minutes before the appointment to make sure they'll be able to come, then tossing a coin to know if you'll come or not

Cant tell you how many times I've done this to ESFPs... ISTJs are my favorite for this.. they will hang around for longer with you... though you will definitely get a bigger reaction out of ESFPs..

"A meta-analysis of recurrent phenomena in existence prohibits preliminary conclusions about the essence of undergoing flows of watery-like, almost waterfallesque in action, adjacent cognitive processes to consciousness - in so much as the latter exists."

Meta-Analytical-Theoretical Analysis. Meta is conventionally used as synonymous with theoretical or applicable only on the abstract level...(E.G MetaPhysics... MetaEthics)

Theoretical analysis of phenomena that repeat themselves renders it impossible for us to draw conclusions about subtle (undergoing flows) cognitive processes because in attempt to draw them, or final results will surely be vague.

'almost waterfallesque in action'' That statement is superfluous...and more likely to confuse than clarify... would be a good one to pull on the sensor... but will be confusing for reasons other than vagueness..
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    Meta-Analytical-Theoretical Analysis. Meta is conventionally used as synonymous with theoretical or applicable only on the abstract level...(E.G MetaPhysics... MetaEthics)
    Meta-analysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'almost waterfallesque in action'' That statement is superfluous...and more likely to confuse than clarify... would be a good one to pull on the sensor... but will be confusing for reasons other than vagueness..
    Oh yes, completely, and it drives Sensors up the bends

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

, c) Having a job in a candy factory in quality assurance and having to manually verify the number of candies in each packet
    I did something like this for three months once, I had to manually verify and then proceed to package around 400 boxes of Twix bars per day. It was the worst Hell I ever had to go through, worse yet, I was ordered around by idiots who thougt they were some kind of "authority", I wish I would have had a flame thrower with me...

At another forum where I am active I was recently testing abstract reasoning concerning political concepts on two ESTJs, to see what responses that would generate, it was interesting to note that they were completely unable to comprehend anything, I felt like talking to 5 year old children. So I figure that forcing them to listen to extremely abstract and vague talk all the time would be quite torturous to them.