First 1234 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Satan has plenty of souls down there to give me.
    The fiery pits of hell transmogrify them into devils.

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Just my own department in a little corner of hell where I'll be the official torment manager, and 10% of the grumpy people, 10% of the narcissists, and ALL of the INFJ haters get sent directly to me for their due treatment.

I'd fill the position directly and immediately.
    Wish granted. For your loyalty to hell you are allowed to procreate with a succubus if you so desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    This means that all Contracts are completely one sided.

So a Devil's Contract is the kind of Contract we have when we are not having a Contract.
    Buyer beware.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

WALMART

@UniqueMixture

Okay, I will buy in. I overnight gained vocal skills that surpass those of Chris Cornell's, and that later that day I leave for my ten year World Tour.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Wish granted. For your loyalty to hell you are allowed to procreate with a succubus if you so desire.
    Yay! *poofs into hell*

ALL YE WHO LOATHE INFJS! PRRRRAISE The Great Satan who has so graciously allowed me to spend a VERY LONG, LONG WONDERFUL TIME WITH YOU! *clenches fist*

Don't worry. I have time for each
    and
    every
    one of you.

PREPARE THE SPITS! And let us have a little chat while you roast for eternity.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Yay! *poofs into hell*

ALL YE WHO LOATHE INFJS! PRRRRAISE The Great Satan who has so graciously allowed me to spend a VERY LONG, LONG WONDERFUL TIME WITH YOU! *clenches fist*

Don't worry. I have time for each
    and
    every
    one of you.

PREPARE THE SPITS! And let us have a little chat while you roast for eternity.
    I didn't believe you were infj until right then

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    @UniqueMixture

Okay, I will buy in. I overnight gained vocal skills that surpass those of Chris Cornell's, and that later that day I leave for my ten year World Tour.
    WISH

wait for it!

GRANTED!
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

For my personality to consider such a hypothetical question into existence.. I suppose my wish would have been in the form of exchanging myself for another I cared deeply for, before my soul was taken from me, (assuming gingers have souls, of course..) from a sentence that I probably deemed worse than losing the entirety of myself and binding myself to a demon for.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

immortality, with an option to suicide

MBTI
    INTP

You wake up and have no idea where you are. Your head is hurting and you can't remember anything and you suspect you might be hungover. You find a letter nailed to the door of your room that appears to be a signed contract written in human blood. In your cell phone you find photos of yourself holding an ancient tome apparently reading with a dark portal opening behind you. You check your messages and your voicemail has a message from your friend asking if you're ok. You find out that apparently last night you summoned the devil and sold your soul in exchange for a single wish. What did you wish for?
    The very existence of the devil would imply life after death, negating the desire for immortality, and thus the only wish I would find even remotely tempting....so I can only conclude that the devil took advantage of my inebriated state so that I viewed him as simply some mortal jokester with a strange sense of humor, who offered me a free beer in exchange for playing along.

On a tangential note, I very highly recommend the short (55 minutes) horror musical titled, 'The Devil's Carnival', available now on Netflix.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    For my personality to consider such a hypothetical question into existence.. I suppose my wish would have been in the form of exchanging myself for another I cared deeply for, before my soul was taken from me, (assuming gingers have souls, of course..) from a sentence that I probably deemed worse than losing the entirety of myself and binding myself to a demon for.
    Unfortunately gingers do not in fact have souls. Wish not granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    immortality, with an option to suicide
    The only immortality Satan can grant is one in the bowels of hell. You are transformed into a servant of Belphegor.

You wake up and have no idea where you are. Your head is hurting and you can't remember anything and you suspect you might be hungover. You find a letter nailed to the door of your room that appears to be a signed contract written in human blood. In your cell phone you find photos of yourself holding an ancient tome apparently reading with a dark portal opening behind you. You check your messages and your voicemail has a message from your friend asking if you're ok. You find out that apparently last night you summoned the devil and sold your soul in exchange for a single wish. What did you wish for?
    I don't get drunk, so I couldn't assume that.

How would I know that it is human blood? Maybe it's sheep blood. Wouldn't it be more logical to assume animal sacrifice than human sacrifice?

I'd assume it's CG and wonder how come I can't remember anything.

I don't believe in the concept of "soul."

However, all the logic aside... I would've wished to have the ability to make anybody's (including mine) wishes come true, without any limitations (times, etc.).

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    I don't get drunk, so I couldn't assume that.

How would I know that it is human blood? Maybe it's sheep blood. Wouldn't it be more logical to assume animal sacrifice than human sacrifice?

I'd assume it's CG and wonder how come I can't remember anything.

I don't believe in the concept of "soul."

However, all the logic aside... I would've wished to have the ability to make anybody's (including mine) wishes come true, without any limitations (times, etc.).
    Satan grants you the ability to make an infinite amount of wishes in exchange for one soul for each wish granted. I'm sure you will be a fine servant of hell.