User Tag List

12311 Last

Thread: Tattoos

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Default Tattoos

I am curious who has tatoos and also where you have them located. I don't have one, but have been considering one for quite some time now, just something small on my lower back. The thought of the pain though has me a bit reserved about the process though.
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I've considered it but I'm far too indecisive to think whatever I pick today would be what I want to have permanently etched on my body for all time. And if I were to get one, the lower back would be the LAST place I'd get it. Dudes have a special name for a lower-back tattoo on a woman and that's enough to keep me from getting one.

What design do you have in mind?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    And if I were to get one, the lower back would be the LAST place I'd get it. Dudes have a special name for a lower-back tattoo on a woman and that's enough to keep me from getting one.
    Whose got a tramp stamp? Own up!

I'd get bored with it if I got one.

MBTI
    enfp

it's a symbol of 2 links connected together, it would be small,,,,

I know about the lower back but it would be for my husband as I wear my pant up above my hips
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I have 3 tattoos. One a couple of inches above my left knee, the other on my left calf and one on my right ankle. I am done getting them I think. They honestly don't hurt much after the initial outlining is done. I found that it sort-of went numb. I am curious though...what name do they have for girls with them on the lower back? I am out-of-the-loop for these things anymore.(never mind I saw it lol and it's GOOD)
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    I know about the lower back but it would be for my husband as I wear my pant up above my hips
    Getting a tattoo for someone else is probably a bad idea. . . unless it's a heart with the word mom inside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    I am curious who has tatoos and also where you have them located. I don't have one, but have been considering one for quite some time now, just something small on my lower back. The thought of the pain though has me a bit reserved about the process though.
    I've heard the lower back [tramp stamp] and ankle are the most painful b/c there is less fat in those places. Having a low threshold for pain has stopped me from getting a tatoo. It hurt like hell when I got my belly button pierced and it only took a couple of seconds until it was over.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Res Ipsa Loquitur View Post
    I've heard the lower back [tramp stamp] and ankle are the most painful b/c there is less fat in those places. Having a low threshold for pain has stopped me from getting a tatoo. It hurt like hell when I got my belly button pierced and it only took a couple of seconds until it was over.
    And then the dog ripped it out.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Getting a tattoo for someone else is probably a bad idea. . . unless it's a heart with the word mom inside of it.

what I meant by for my husband is that he would be the only one to see it

he and I recently went to hell and back again and have come out still standing... there would be no names or initials at all in the symbol
    Jung Test Results

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    And then the dog ripped it out.
    Strangly, it didn't hurt as much coming out as it did going in!