~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Biker Dude View Post
    I have three Tara....
    thanks BD so nice of you to share
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I have 2 tattoos- the one on my hip didn't hurt at all- the one on my ankle was over a tendon and f***ing hurt! anywhere that's directly over a tendon or bone is supposed to be painful.

I don't know where the idea that istps don't like tattoos comes from really :/

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

For some reason, I wouldn't want to get a tattoo. When I was in Kindergarten, I actually annoyed one of my teachers by refusing to take a "reward stamp" on my hand, because I didn't like the idea of being marked. I'm not sure why... I guess it's just that that's one more way someone could find/identify me even if I didn't want them to. Plus... it's just so permanent, there's nothing you can do to erase it, and it will brand you as a bit edgy and out there for the rest of your life.

I don't actually think there's anything wrong with them, they just don't seem like me.

MBTI
    WOLF

I absolutely adore tattoos on others- it's a wonderful feeling to let your fingers run over a full sleeve for example, or spend ages looking at an intricate design. Since I'm mostly around people in the goth, metal, industrial and rock'n'roll scenes, I've had the pleasure of studying a fair few in detail
    If I ever get one, which is doubtful, it'll be something for me and probably be close to invisible, done in white ink or similar. The idea of having blacklight tattoos is also great. I'd enjoy the possibility of having something hidden like that. It'll probably be years before I do anything - I've got to save something rewarding for my midlife crisis, right?

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm getting a tattoo as soon as I can possibly afford it. Probably about a month or so.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

This is my favorite & the one I get the most comments on!
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    XNTX

Hmm.. I absolutely absolutely detest tattoos..

I guess could appreciate them if they were just temporary.

Too me, they are like graffiti on the side of a beautiful monument or maybe more like looking visually at a rubbish tip when there was nature there previously.

Actually the most horrendous thing to say is "When I'm old I'll be ugly anyway". Most people don't think of them like that (Those that don't like them), they see it more as "self abuse/harm", and it doesn't matter at which age you do it, you're scared for life.

Sorry guys/girls it’s just the way I see it!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

MBTI
    ISTx

Default Tattoo thread

Who's got em? Pics or descriptions welcome.

I have one on the back of my upper right arm that I got about a year ago. Marine Corps "moto" tattoo - "USMC" in old English font. It was kind of done on a whim hah... A group of us did it. I'm thinking about another one for my upper back. I'm not rushing and want to be sure I want whatever I'm gonna get before I do it.

If you saw this on someone what would you think? Judging just the design alone. It's cut off at the top but it's just a complete circle with the bridge in it. Imagine it in black. Very blunt opinions welcome.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'd think it's an interesting picture to have on your wall on a t-shirt but I'd wonder why someone would have it as a tattoo, just doesn't seem 'individualized' enough really, for anything I'd have tattooed.

I have a few tattoos but they're all either my own artwork or things that are one-off commissioned by me from an artist who did it for me. I don't think I'd want someone else's generic design on me... unless it was something that really meant something and signified my belonging to some kind of group I fully believed and felt belonging in.

Just my take
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen