User Tag List

First 182627282930 Last

Thread: Tattoos

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Same here. I don't like the thought of anything that I can't get rid of. Styles change and people change. I also can't think of many places on my body that people could see but that I could easily cover up and that wouldn't sag or stretch over time.
    I have a friend that just had two of his removed and honestly, it's like they were never there.

I've got three, that most people don't even know I have. One is on my lower neck, covered by most of my shirts, and the other two are on each shoulder blade. All three of them have personal meaning to me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't think i could permanently alter my appearance in any way...i just get bored too easily. i would love to be able to put tattoos on for a night..to match my mood or whatever but...i'm not constantly in that mood...so it just wouldn't work out..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I just got my second last Sat. It is a quaker star with a flame in the middle, sort of like this but without the kid or the candlestick and the flame is bigger:

I realized after the fact that my two tattoos are 1) a grenade, and 2) a religious symbol from a sect that eschews violence. Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.
    Likes five sounds, Starry liked this post

No tattoos, no immediate plans to acquire one. I'm darker skinned so they wouldn't show up that well on me anyway, especially not bright colours.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm going to get another tattoo, hopefully within the next couple months, I just need to think of what.. and not think too hard. I've got one large tat on my forearm near my upper wrist. I don't really stress too much about its symbolic meaning, its meaning to me has to do with the time and the things that were happening to me when I had it. I've decided I need another one.. something to symbolize my commitment to my own well being, as a kind of reminder to myself.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

I have two. One on my hip that some what large (8x3 inches). I have a smaller one on my ribs at bra strap level. The bigger one was first an it's a commitment to myself. The second is a commitment I made about taking care and loving my mother. They are very rarely visible to anyone else but when I see them It reminds me of those thoughts and makes me fell good. I also drew them myself. I like having my own work on my body.

I'm super confused right now which never happens...

Is this our only official tattoo thread?... and if so... @johnnyyukon hasn't posted in here yet? omfg.

Here's a photograph of my tramp stamp tattoo.

What users need to know about my work-of-ink:

1.) It's very old and needs to be re-inked
    2.) I tried to get a non-blurry pic of it but couldn't
    3.) 1 + 2 + I want to be relatively unknown...I used some exposure thing called 'latte' on android.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I'm super confused right now which never happens...

Is this our only official tattoo thread?... and if so... @johnnyyukon hasn't posted in here yet? omfg.

Here's a photograph of my tramp stamp tattoo.

What users need to know about my work-of-ink:

1.) It's very old and needs to be re-inked
    2.) I tried to get a non-blurry pic of it but couldn't
    3.) 1 + 2 + I want to be relatively unknown...I used some exposure thing called 'latte' on android.

Need clearer pic, woman. Phone have a camera timer?

And I'm afraid I'm not as cool as you think. No tattoos.

Not opposed, would have to be something meaningful and goddamn wicked. I have ideas....
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.
    Likes Starry liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Need clearer pic, woman. Phone have a camera timer?

And I'm afraid I'm not as cool as you think. No tattoos.

Not opposed, would have to be something meaningful and goddamn wicked. I have ideas....

*slowly crosses johnny's name off the "zomg they're so cool!!!1" list*

I'm laughing because I do the face in the gif all the time. My friends call it my baboon face. And because I was kinda doing a modified baboon face after reading what you wrote prior to actually seeing the baboon face gif.

This really surprises me that you don't have a tat and I'm not entirely sure why but it does. I suspected you would at least have one...even if it was a drunken mistake...like a Elmer Fud or Tasmanian Devil or something. Weird. I feel you should go get one now to correct this blip/error in the space-time continuum. Thank you in advance.

(I swear I took like 27 pictures...every which way...and that was the best of it. I may have a timer...would that make it not blurry?)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    *slowly crosses johnny's name off the "zomg they're so cool!!!1" list*

I'm laughing because I do the face in the gif all the time. My friends call it my baboon face. And because I was kinda doing a modified baboon face after reading what you wrote prior to actually seeing the baboon face gif.

This really surprises me that you don't have a tat and I'm not entirely sure why but it does. I suspected you would at least have one...even if it was a drunken mistake...like a Elmer Fud or Tasmanian Devil or something. Weird. I feel you should go get one now to correct this blip/error in the space-time continuum. Thank you in advance.

(I swear I took like 27 pictures...every which way...and that was the best of it. I may have a timer...would that make it not blurry?)
    Lol, Noooo! don't do it I'm still neat and stuff. Yeah, one thing I would NOT do is get one drunk, even in my dumber days. Elmer Fud. Really?? haha. I know, I don't wanna cause a rip and open a blackhole. I'll get one in the morning I swear.

Prolly tweety bird.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.