Thread: Tattoos

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I'm really sick of tatts. Everyone and their little sister is getting them. I could do without anyone ever getting anymore.
    It's a shame. I thought about tatts probably ten years ago but just never got around to it. now it's a "fad." Just like piercings are a fad.

I just reconcile myself to the idea that not doing something I want to do for myself just because everyone else is doing it is as bad as doing something for myself just because everyone else is doing it.

Yes, I'll probably get one at some point. I actually liked the Oroboras, like the one Scully got on X-Files and ended up representing Millenium.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer;
    Yes, I'll probably get one at some point. I actually liked the Oroboras, like the one Scully got on X-Files and ended up representing Millenium.
    Great idea! Tattoos are very common here, so it has crossed my mind, but i doubt I'll end up with one, but if I did...

I will have to say after reading this thread again i feel like getting a small one on my lower back and learn martial arts or carry a really big stick.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I'd like to get a small tasteful one but I very much doubt I would ever go through with it. It has health implications, it's somewhat irreversible and it would probably shock some of my family and friends and it's not something I care that strongly about doing.

Along those lines, I think jewelry can be so much fun and so lovely and achieve similar results, and you just take it off when you want to...really much better.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Nah, I never wanted one, never had the urge to express myself in that way. I like my pale, unblemished skin to stay pale and unblemished. (That's why I also don't believe in tanning or anything like this.)

violaine

Nah. Some other people's tattoos are nice, I'm sure. None are really coming to mind. It's not for me. Too permanent. And I like unmarked skin.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Same here. I don't like the thought of anything that I can't get rid of. Styles change and people change. I also can't think of many places on my body that people could see but that I could easily cover up and that wouldn't sag or stretch over time.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    You know you all long to get this in huge ink letters on your body:

I do think that if any forum member ever gets this tattooed on themselves, they should post a picture for us all to see, unless it's somewhere like...oh...well...you know.

Actually, the thought of getting a Sherlock Holmes one has recently come into my head again after many years...
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

In the virtual world I was in someone got their avatar named and the world logo tattooed on their ankle years ago. I can't find a picture. It's also the name of an artist so she probably just looks like a fan of the artist.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Who has a tramp stamp??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6