First 7151617181927 Last

Thread: Tattoos

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    Now I must crack this code.
    The downward facing triangle containing the binary represents female, or mother and the current human era we are all in(information age). The upward facing triangle represents male, or father and the exiting age of industry. Somehow, the ages correlate with the two different genders; information-nurture-female,... industry-productivity-male.

All of the numbers represent the birthdays of my closest loved ones, the 5 red numbers represent mine, and my family members names in numerology, in which the 5 add up to 32; That could represent the 32 permutations of yin and yang over 5 places(female/male-5 red numbers), or the 22 paths + the 10 Sephiroth of the Tree of life=32...

The six points with circles(zeros)on their tips correlate with 32 as well; The maximal number of regions into which a plane can be divided by 6 circles=32... Including me, I have a family of six. 32 is also the lowest audible vibration(32 vibrations per second)heard by human ears, and like reality, the center of it all is Aum!

Somewhere it is mentioned that Gods alphabet has 32 letters, but I didn't know of this until after it was inked onto my arm... Gotta love the power of numbers!
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!

MBTI
    INFJ

Default Tattoo's

So I am getting my next tattoo on Friday, at least that is what is planned. I was just wondering who else here has a tattoo. What is it of? Did it hurt? If you have multiple tattoos, what body area hurt the most for you? When did you get it (what age) and why did you get that particular tattoo. Pictures would be great!

On my profile here you can see my current and first tattoo which I received nearly a year ago as a gift to myself for my 18th birthday. It was pretty painful, my vertebrae being the worst, but I didn't cry ^-^.

My next one is a koi that a friend/owner and artist of a local shoppe is putting together for me. I will post a picture once it is done and healed a little. Scabby pictures do not look as nice.
    I may burst into random song or sit quietly and read. I may argue about something I know nothing about, or help those in need. I don't know everything about the world, but I know me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I have a small peace sign on my left hip that I got when I turned 18...it didn't hurt at all

I have the words boa sorte tattooed in cobalt blue on my left inner ankle to commemorate my summer in Brazil

I also have good luck in gaelic tattooed on my inner right ankle to commemorate getting through a really tough time period

the ankles both hurt... especially when they went over my bones and tendons

I'll see if I can find the pics in my old blog
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISTx

I have one "moto" tattoo (military service related) on my right tricep, which is just lettering in old english font. I want ONE more eventually and it will be a good-sized shoulder piece on my left side. Similar to this in placement (although I won't have it extend that far down the arm, and it'll probably extend onto my chest/back a little bit), but a totally different design (although I don't have anything specific in mind yet, hence the reason I'm holding off):
    (NOT A PICTURE OF ME)
    Last edited by swordpath; 04-25-2010 at 01:51 PM.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I am a blank canvas, i don't even have a single piercing. My SO has some tats...he just recently had an abstract Lion on his upper arm (same place as the above poster)... it's to mark a change in his life, i like it much.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INTJ

There's already a thread on this somewhere I'm pretty sure.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INFJ

I flipped through the first page and didn't see anything so I figured if there was anything it had probably died off or moved on. -Shrugs- I also was getting ready for work and was a bit excited so I didn't want to really look too deep -flails-
    I may burst into random song or sit quietly and read. I may argue about something I know nothing about, or help those in need. I don't know everything about the world, but I know me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

none for me..the idea of permanent doesn't sit well with me. i would like to have some henna tattoos done for fun. i think they look cool.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    none for me..the idea of permanent doesn't sit well with me. i would like to have some henna tattoos done for fun. i think they look cool.
    If you like Henna try looking up Shirrin Neshat. A wonderful photographer who has included such body art in some work. I even duplicated some in a assignment for a photo class. Though I did mine with an ink pen -flails-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Pandar View Post
    If you like Henna try looking up Shirrin Neshat. A wonderful photographer who has included such body art in some work. I even duplicated some in a assignment for a photo class. Though I did mine with an ink pen -flails-
    cool thanks...i will.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison