123 Last

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Default Prized Possessions

My Kenwood smoothie maker

My 1996 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Standard Red Sparkle Top that I had a set of Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro Humbuckers put in.

What's yours?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The books I have written that are contained within the links in my signature as they hold the deep secret wisdom of creation and the mysteries of the cosmos.

I so had one of those blenders, I dont know what the hell happened to it and fear its collecting dust or dumped by now.

I have two pretty sweet coffee machines, one is a pot of coffee, the other an espresso machine but they're not vital, I'm not that possessive come to think of it, although I like my phone, laptop, iPod and wouldnt part with them easily.

I love books and have some keepers, plus I write a lot of bollocks in journals or notebooks, I'd be possessive about those because they're private.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

My computer. Nothing else comes close, except for the necessities like food, water, shelter, clothing.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

My knives (possibly read "blades") and my manga.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I have a ton of them. I'm pretty materialistic for someone who lives without things frequently. I think maybe my lifestyle has given me an appreciation for things that can just stay put and not be useful and practical.

Electronic prize: My laptop is SUPER big to me. <3 I love it, use it daily, and I don't know what I'd do without it. I could live without my phone, but not without my laptop.

Book prize: My Song of the Lioness Quartet. It is my favorite book series of all time, and I take it with me on every deployment.

Clothes prize: My collection of useless costumes. I love costumes. <3

Decoration prize: My nice Japanese dishware. My grandfather purchased it from Japan during the Korean War, sent it to my grandmother as a wedding gift to her. My grandmother left them to me. Also, a Final Fantasy 7 wall scroll. They were stupid-popular back when I was a kid, and I HAD TO HAVE ONE, and I hang it in my window and I always admire it. Even after over 10 years of owning it, I still love it to death and wouldn't know what to do if I lost it.

Hobby prize: My snowboard. I look at it every morning and wait anxiously for the ability to try my hand at it and hopefully be slightly better every year.

Stupid prize: My oakley sunglasses. They're discontinued, if I ever lose them I'll never be able to replace them.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm pretty partial to my laptop, teddy bear, cat, purse and suitcase.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I think most of my prized possessions - the things I'd grab if I had time to get them prior to my apartment getting burnt down or something drastic like that - all have meaning behind them; they tie to who I am, where I have traveled, things I have created, more one-of-a-kind items.

So, several of the items I've purchased overseas, a few of my journals, my paintings, photographs (well, I guess that means the hard drive of my computer, seeing as my photos are all stored on there now), maybe my leather jacket, lol.

The only gadget I consider 'prized' is my camera/lenses, although even it is replaceable. Maybe my oboe, too, because it is valuable (even though I haven't played it for 16 yrs).

Basically, 'irreplaceable' is what I associate with most prized.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmmm.. difficult. Off the top of my head, I would say photo albums, cutlass/fest garb (the stuff that I made), my flute and guitar, the wedding quilt my mom made us, my children's book collection and a few grown-up books that are especially precious to me, and a few CDs, particularly autographed ones.

I really like my music and photos i have on my computer too, but those don't really feel like "possessions" since they're not physical objects.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

WALMART

I have a lot of shit.

Bad Buddhist.