User Tag List

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Default Nicknames and Alter Egos.

Not like the time I ran around calling myself Slash for acouple of years.

... Well it was either that or tell them my real name, *laughs

I mean... If you were to become a radio DJ or, had to work on your act before you acted at work or even, just didn't want to use your real name or whatever, what are your alter egos and, do you have MBTIs for them, that you may or may not be aware of that are different from your own.

I used to think, what you see with me is what you get, but depending on who I am, like, what mood I'm in or who I'm with or what I'm doing and why I'm doing it may change a lot when it comes to what I'm called and calling myself and what I'm doing and who I'm protecting and how I do that and stuff, IDK.
    I guess it's somethings some people do, or not, as I said, IDK.

How ever.

If I was to become a radio DJ, I'd be DJ Ben Dover playing music I like all night... but that's just a sh*ts and giggles answer.

Trebor Illusion
    That's kinda like the trademark, the stage name, the thing I rarely want to mess with, tbh, so I don't think I can sow a lot of wild oats with that one and be happy, nah, that one has to remain clean, and pure. LOL

I'm stoned as I'm typing this so...

The Red-Eyed Jedi
    That's right, you read it I said it, well typed it, this seems to be me.
    But I'm stoned or whatever so it can't be.

I wonder if I am an INTP. Like me me, no b/s alter ego or funny name or nothing. Just me, the guy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I thought by the thread title that you were going to ask about people's forum names (there is a thread for that already), but this is different. I've used the name "Blackthorne" on a fanfiction website, and may eventually "publish" under it.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    Not like the time I ran around calling myself Slash for acouple of years.

... Well it was either that or tell them my real name, *laughs

I mean... If you were to become a radio DJ or, had to work on your act before you acted at work or even, just didn't want to use your real name or whatever, what are your alter egos and, do you have MBTIs for them, that you may or may not be aware of that are different from your own.

I used to think, what you see with me is what you get, but depending on who I am, like, what mood I'm in or who I'm with or what I'm doing and why I'm doing it may change a lot when it comes to what I'm called and calling myself and what I'm doing and who I'm protecting and how I do that and stuff, IDK.
    I guess it's somethings some people do, or not, as I said, IDK.

How ever.

If I was to become a radio DJ, I'd be DJ Ben Dover playing music I like all night... but that's just a sh*ts and giggles answer.

Trebor Illusion
    That's kinda like the trademark, the stage name, the thing I rarely want to mess with, tbh, so I don't think I can sow a lot of wild oats with one and be happy, nah, that one has to remain clean, and pure. LOL

I'm stoned as I'm typing this so...

The Red-Eyed Jedi
    That's right, you read it I said it, well typed it, this seems to be me.
    But I'm stoned or whatever so it can't be.

I wonder if I am an INTP. Like me me, no b/s alter ego or funny name or nothing. Just me, the guy.
    Whatever you are... it isn't NTP.

Saturned is an exclusive moniker for just this site and a partially used account on PerN.

I have other names for other places that were for other times.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have other names on other forums as well, but I hardly ever visit any of them.

In "real" life, I do have an alter ego. It's my Fest character, Charlotte Rowan. Any day of the year, I'll answer to either my real name or Charlotte.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

[Thread moved to The Bonfire due to topic being more relevant to forum nicknames than MBTI type itself]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

WALMART

jtr. robojon. jonthefriend. captain jack. jack the ripper. jack the reaper. jonny boy. johnny appleseed. chief. chiefer (made that one up). agent orange.

I am a mild mannered entp by day, murderous android-ninja istp by night.

MBTI
    INFJ

kittybear chinchillaroooooooo
    I made that up. Well not the kittybear part but the chinchillaroo part. I just suddenly took a liking to it just now.