User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I could see that. What about aside from sex drive haha?
    Haha no I was just basing it on the fact we are both pervy pootie-chasing dawgs. I could see us going out picking up women together. I reckon we would have a blast!

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

redcheerio.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Aww.. You know we exist. Such a sweet girl you are sal. It's like when you realizes that the sexy popular girl at highschool knows your name. When will you post a pic of yourself sal? Are you beatiful or are you ugly? Or is it as haight presumed - a read head with a thick accent? Anyway you have to tell us what is it that makes you believe that @Rasofy is thoughtful? Does he pm these thoughtul comments to you, because i've seldom if never seen hms make any thoughtful posts. Rasofy is the king of fluff posts and I doubt he really desires to come across as a thoughtul person. Being an intp who usually desires to come across as intellectual more than any other mbti his behaviour is obviously visible. I could be wrong, I could have missed the thoughtful side of him in the forum. I do tend to miss quite a lot. I can see him/spamtar and I giving the same vibe in certain occasions. I can't see him though as thoughtul. Ras and @phobik gives similar vibes to me. Not the opposite sex though.
    You are one of a kind Riva.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Aww.. You know we exist. Such a sweet girl you are sal. It's like when you realizes that the sexy popular girl at highschool knows your name.
    Lol. That would make you... Brian?

Are you beatiful or are you ugly? Or is it as haight presumed - a read head with a thick accent?
    I choose read head.
    Anyway you have to tell us what is it that makes you believe that @Rasofy is thoughtful?
    He thinks about leaving/giving up... which is more than you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    .You are one of a kind Riva.
    Indeed I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Lol. That would make you... Brian?I choose read head.He thinks about leaving/giving up... which is more than you do.
    Typing from the phone woman. Yes redhead it is then? Leaving the forum makes one thoughtful? A witty reply it was from you probably. One cannot easily dismiss the benefits of being a member of a forum - even if minute or intangible. Besides he is still here isn't it? Heh heh he... Indecision the bane of intps. Let me repeat myself - and edit - ras/spamtar and I probably interact the same way - atleast appear to. But to call him thoughtful - from what i've noticed of his posts - doesn't make any sense. Hmmm... It might make sense to an infp fairy maybe.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I guess it takes one to know one.

Riva, the man without a filter.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    I guess it takes one to know one.
    Lolz... Maybe mayce to both that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Riva, the man without a filter.
    Not at all. Can one read another man's intentions accurately? Lolz,, Coincidentally I was thinking of sal and nico as alike. A reason too long, a reason too deep and most of all a reason i'm too bored to share. Nico the man who knows it all.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Aw, what a flattering thread.

Anyways, I have a goal of studying 8 hours today, so I might reply before sleep, when I won't have the necessary attention span left to study technical stuff, but still more attention span than this thread deserves.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Coincidentally I was thinking of sal and nico as alike. A reason too long, a reason too deep and most of all a reason i'm too bored to share.
    But not too bored to post about, nonetheless.

It's not an entirely preposterous suggestion. We're probably equally disdainful (though I'm more passionate about it.)
    And we both enjoy riding.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

cockburn!
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5