First 56789 Last

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Opposite sex doppleganger, this is difficult to come up with a definitive answer. There's some dudes on here that have some things in common with me, but aren't INFJ, like @phobik @Qlip that are synth nerds. But I don't see them as being exact duplicates of me, both being extroverts.

Typologically speaking, the closest is @Peguy, being both INFJ E-4's with a scholarly bent. But he's a history/metaphysics buff; whereas, my areas of expertise are in science and music. There's overlap/parallel in ideas, but we examine things from different angles.

I find that I have more same-sex dopplegangers here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

It seemed pretty clear from the OP that the term was being used casually/colloquially to mean "member of the opposite sex with a similar personality," so I went with that. I mean, I have an English degree but I try not to ABC people too much. (ABC=Always Be Correctin'.)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    It seemed pretty clear from the OP that the term was being used casually/colloquially to mean "member of the opposite sex with a similar personality," so I went with that. I mean, I have an English degree but I try not to ABC people too much. (ABC=Always Be Correctin'.)
    That's because you're only an honorary INTP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    That's because you're only an honorary INTP.
    True. The INTPs, they love me for some reason. Most of them, anyway.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

You know, like when they announce their departure with great fanfare and manage to actually stay away?
    Aha im burning right now!

As for doppleganger....I dont know....no one as far as I can tell. Which has less to do with any notions of unique snowflakiness and more to do with the fact that im a bundle of fuckuppery wrapped in a delicious, deep-fried sheet of insecurities.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

actually @UniqueMixture reminds me a bit of me sometimes.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by lauranna View Post
    actually @UniqueMixture reminds me a bit of me sometimes.
    I could see that. What about aside from sex drive haha?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Riva

I wouldn't, it's a stupid idea.The only people I link you with in my mind are Riva and spamtar, although you are slightly more eloquent/thoughtful than either of those, both of whom orbit an entirely different galaxy from INA.I'm satisfied when 0people are true to their word.You know, like when they announce their departure with great fanfare and manage to actually stay away?That's satisfying. It's hard to figure out what people are going with... It's always amazing to get a glimpse of the attributes people claim for themselves, whilst never manifesting them in any discernible form.But don't mind me. I'll just sit over here in the corner, and be all flabbergasted.
    Aww.. You know we exist. Such a sweet girl you are sal. It's like when you realizes that the sexy popular girl at highschool knows your name. When will you post a pic of yourself sal? Are you beatiful or are you ugly? Or is it as haight presumed - a read head with a thick accent? Anyway you have to tell us what is it that makes you believe that @Rasofy is thoughtful? Does he pm these thoughtul comments to you, because i've seldom if never seen hms make any thoughtful posts. Rasofy is the king of fluff posts and I doubt he really desires to come across as a thoughtul person. Being an intp who usually desires to come across as intellectual more than any other mbti his behaviour is obviously visible. I could be wrong, I could have missed the thoughtful side of him in the forum. I do tend to miss quite a lot. I can see him/spamtar and I giving the same vibe in certain occasions. I can't see him though as thoughtul. Ras and @phobik gives similar vibes to me. Not the opposite sex though.

Ginkgo

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    ....... more to do with the fact that im a bundle of fuckuppery wrapped in a delicious, deep-fried sheet of insecurities.
    Oh! So the vast majority of forum members then?
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"