User Tag List

First 12

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    That's... Big fluctuations. There's gotta be a reason for that.
    Well maybe there is, maybe not. I'm not a doctor, unfortunately.

Seeing a few docs at the best facilities is one of the first things I'm going to do when I will start earning money. Not only for my cognitive function, but for various physical things as well.
    Yeah, I haven't been to a doctor in years. :P It's always good to see one for your general health. What country do you live in? Is going to the doctor expensive there? I would assume so based on your response.

Good luck with earning money, though.

Anyway, I'm not talking about grasping a concept. I'm talking about calculating what, for example, is 26*11 or 2.23*7.34 or 12*2.37. Grasping a new concept and doing simple calculations in your head are two completely different things.
    Ahh, this makes it a bit different. I thought you were just talking about concepts.

I actually have no idea how to do these. That's what my calculator is for. :/

Again, I'd just like to repeat my doctor suggestion. I know it may not be feasible to go to one at the moment, but if this is concern of yours then it should be a priority.

I know that we always consult the internet when we thing something is wrong with ourselves, but in some cases it's better to be safe and broke then sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Well maybe there is, maybe not. I'm not a doctor, unfortunately.
    You meant that it's "normal," I meant that there must be a reason for them and therefore it is not normal in general, not having in mind only me.

Yeah, I haven't been to a doctor in years. :P It's always good to see one for your general health. What country do you live in? Is going to the doctor expensive there? I would assume so based on your response.

Good luck with earning money, though.
    Yea, me neither. Costs a lot, and even though it does, most doctors are unqualified for their jobs. Proven by numerous situations.

Ahh, this makes it a bit different. I thought you were just talking about concepts.

I actually have no idea how to do these. That's what my calculator is for. :/

Again, I'd just like to repeat my doctor suggestion. I know it may not be feasible to go to one at the moment, but if this is concern of yours then it should be a priority.

I know that we always consult the internet when we thing something is wrong with ourselves, but in some cases it's better to be safe and broke then sorry.
    Concepts, of course it's relevant on the concept if you get it or not.

Well, even simpler calculations, like 11*16. That's simple enough and I think it's not worth taking out the calculator for something like this.

your resident asshole

Wow, I don't even know how to do simple calculations like that. Hopefully my professor will continue to allow calculators on our exams. :/

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

All of creation is a manifestation of the thoughts of the mind and its power of expression so it logically follows that thinking streaks are inehrent within us all as we are each co-creators with God.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    All of creation is a manifestation of the thoughts of the mind and its power of expression so it logically follows that thinking streaks are inehrent within us all as we are each co-creators with God.
    I have a hard time following that logic. Does that mean we dont really exist?

edit: you lost me with the reference to God. Without that reference...it makes me think "I think therfore I am"
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I have my good days and bad days thinking wise. Some days I just don't miss a beat and I have a lightning fast brain, other days I just slug through things. Having a good nights sleep and heathful diet helps.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

My mind does this daily.