There's a somewhat similar thread here, however it's restricted to 10 people and doesn't ask for explanation; it's also intended to be a list thread, not a discussion thread. So what about a discussion? And let's limit this one to only movie/TV shows characters, no real life stuff or characters from books.
Since I'm VERY bad with titles and moreover with fictional character names, now I'm gonna mention only a few. I was wondering, how can people remember that stuff?
- Dexter from Dexter: the guy complains a lot about "needing" to do things he doesn't like or want to do.
- Dexter's sister: she's annoying the way she sticks her nose into everything. She also is too emotional and irrational. Often fun to watch though.
- House M.D. from later seasons: first few seasons were awesome, but then he got addictive, emotional, fuzzy, more manipulative and started doing various nonsensical "tricks."
- Cameron from House: a lot of nonsense with grief, later quite irrational and too much of a believer in "the truth."
- Skyler from Breaking Bad: Very irrational... Throughout all the series.
- Skyler's husband: He's giving too much of silent treatment and sometimes doesn't think about what he's doing in a rational manner.
- Skyler's sister: Fun, but annoying and untrustworthy.
- Skyler's son: just an asshole. It may have been attempted to portray a "casual" teenager though...
- The addict friend of Skyler's husband: the guy worries a lot, does a lot of stupid and irrational things, doesn't have an understanding for almost everything, takes everything to the extreme, is a druggie, and more.
- Delores from Dead Like Me: she assumes a lot of false things and acts on them, she's also no fun and annoying, clingy, too emotional, even manipulative. Yuck.
- Georgia from Dead Like Me: she complies too much to what she doesn't like and complains about it in her mind. She also doesn't use the opportunities.
- Tony Soprano's son: depressed, doesn't do anything, tried to off himself... Can't remember more.
- Donkey from Shrek: he doesn't listen when you tell him to shut up or not to do something.
- Thomson from Boardwalk Empire: he's interesting, but he has some problems with his mental health and often is angry for no good reason. He also sleeps around too much and drinks too much.
- Thomson's wife: Ignorant and takes charge of things like signing the deed to the church to a great deal. If I was Nucky, I'd be pissed.
- Al Capone: He's too aggressive.
- Gillian Darmody: too manipulative and too worried about how she looks.
- James Dormody: makes dumb decisions and misinterprets things too much.
- The guy who said "how are things if not personal:" He's too personal, irrational and aggressive.
- The guy with odd laugh that runs the export operation now: Doesn't know his place and is a pretentious idiot.
I'm sure I would think of more situations where I thought "stupid" or "idiot" while watching the movie/show, even from these very same movies/shows mentioned above, but I'm really tired right now, and I'm bad with fictional characters and titles.
P.S. You can post one-by-one, or you can post a whole list, doesn't matter. You can always post another post here, it's not a list thread.