User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Death of a Celebrity - affect you?

Default Death of a Celebrity - affect you?

Ah hoy!

So for ENTP, ESTP & ENFP's

Does the death of a celebrity affect you in any way?

I'm having a hard time pin pointing my type & thinking of things that don't affect me compared to others..

I could careless when a celebrity passes away & you will rarely see me ohhh RIP xxxx.

They didn't know me, they weren't there to congratulate me, I didn't get emotionally involved with them. Who cares...

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

This is a huge tell when it comes to type, and I'm surprised this isn't on every test to be honest.

Anew Leaf

I would rather grieve for clouds as they are born a shape and die to be reborn anew into a completely different shape.

I agree. Because so many are caught up in gossip, connections, envy, jealousy, wants and needs, etc..

Well many feel those emotions above with celebrities.

I've never been the type to be involved in celebrities.

I do not have any favorite celebrities, never really got into plastering posters all over my walls. Except I did have new kids on the block trading cards & t-shirts..

But as the standard girl growing up, nope didn't care about that & still don't.

When I've read celebrity magazines, I never got connected & wanted to take tips of celebrities.

When some celebrities messed up & it was published, I think, HAHA! I've done that - awesome! Or just 'whatever'. I don't care of celebrities having babies.

I was outside playing in the trees, collecting ants, playing by the creeks, bike riding, trying to run away when I saw a rainbow thinking there really was a pot of gold there and I was going to get it lol..

I'm just thinking in general now if death of others bother me?

My death does, my fathers would, my sister.

I'm not close to my mom, I don't think I would ball my eyes out,maybe after the event it happened.

I didn't cry at my friends funeral or my step moms

6w7 so/sx
    EII Ne

Not especially, unless they touched me particularly for some reason. I was sad when Michael Jackson died because he seemed like he had some really beautiful things inside him and everything just went so wrong.

5w4 sx

not any more than some random person in africa
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

INFj None

It depends. If I like their work and/or like what I know about them as people, sometimes I feel sad. I don't cry or anything, it just feels a little like the world has lost something good that it can't get back again.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Permabanned Array

Not die every day and everyone will die eventually.
    Maybe in the sense that I'll never have the chance to meet them (as if that's likely anyway)..but it's more like, that sucks for me...not them...

5w6 sp/so
    SLI None

I become severely depressed when a celebrity dies.