User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    The three of you are like an opposites triangle, if that makes sense.

.. which I guess it doesn't.
    I think it does, if I'm understanding you correctly; each of us is the opposite of the two others?

Are the times changing? Is this an 'enemy of an enemy is my friend' scenario? Only time will tell.
    I don't consider either Marm or Nico to be my enemy. :/ I made a point of not listing people I dislike, here.

Though I'm not sure if I'm as little like the two of them, as they are like each other. Nico pretty much convinced me that the two of them are opposites.

Of course, I'm not sure who I should list. It seems like some people are becoming "popular" opposites, which is what happened in the similar, older thread. Everyone wants to be the opposite of the controversial one.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't know if she's still here, or only intermittently, but I thought @mrcockburn was quite remarkably unlike me.

I don't think it's always a case of someone being opposite type, or whatever. I think that sometimes "opposites" can find themselves relating in odd ways...I've found that IRL, too. I've occasionally "related" more to certain ESTPs than to certain INFJs.

EDIT: I also think it's good to take a look at whether someone is really your "opposite" or if you dislike them. Often we dislike something we see in ourselves, to a certain extent, even if we deny it ferociously... I thought of a few people I could have named in this thread and then realised it was more "dislike" than "least like."
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I think it does, if I'm understanding you correctly; each of us is the opposite of the two others?
    Hmm. I'm gonna have to mull this one over..

I don't consider either Marm or Nico to be my enemy. :/ I made a point of not listing people I dislike, here.
    Yeah, I didn't mean that the triangle consisted of literal enemies--only drawing a parallel to that common phrase 'the enemy of my enemy ...'

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    wildcat
    Wildcat is everyone's opposite. I really enjoy him on the forum and his posts though. The posts that I take time to read and understand that is. Lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Dude Wildcat is everyone's polar opposite.
    History repeats itself and I seem to be able to hold on to what I say/believe.

Who in the forum is the least like me I wonder.
    Last edited by Riva; 10-11-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Who in the forum is the least like me I wonder.
    @Giggly is the forum member least like you in my eyes.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    @Giggly is the forum member least like you in my eyes.
    Ah thank you for your feedback. Want to elaborate?

Yes she is quite different from me I believe. We get along quite well though. Hmm... then again she gets along well with almost everyone from what I've noticed.

And I think she is sweet.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Yes she is quite different from me I believe. We get along quite well though. Hmm... then again she gets along well with almost everyone from what I've noticed.

Riva you have some very radical thoughts running through your mind and you seem to have no fear imposing them upon other people in an anti-authoritarian manner very similar to the Antisocial personality style whereas Giggly like you said is a very kind and agreeable fellow who seems rather moderate in her ways which is highly counter to your extreme nature but I could be wrong!

edit - If giggly really is ISFJ and you ENTP then that further augments the stark contrasts.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

You're not an INTJ.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Riva you have some very radical thoughts running through your mind and you seem to have no fear imposing them upon other people in an anti-authoritarian manner very similar to the Antisocial personality style whereas Giggly like you said is a very kind and agreeable fellow who seems rather moderate in her ways which is highly counter to your extreme nature but I could be wrong!

edit - If giggly really is ISFJ and you ENTP then that further augments the stark contrasts.
    I guess so. I didn't realize my radical-thoughts/anti-authoritarian-manner/anti-social-personality-style were so obvious. I try to always sound polite.

Thank you indeed for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    You're not an INTJ.
    Such a meanie!

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Probably Speed Gavroche and Elfboy (whatever he's calling himself these days) would be my opposites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche