User Tag List

First 456

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    The beauty of nature and also sex . Anyway, that's what comes to mind off the top of my head.
    Yes!

I'm high on life as much as possible. The infinite complexity of life and the universe, the interconnectedness of everything, and simplicity and symmetry of truth all make me feel in harmony. If anything tries to get me down I think about it philosophically and spiritually and remember that it's just an illusion.

(Click on the pictures to see them full size.)
    kd1j78.jpg
    That's why this poser motivates me. It's the essence of my spirituality. I put it on my planner for school.

IMG_0710.jpg
    And this is my happy place! I fly around in the leaves covered in glitter (in my mind). It's the background on my computer.

I like looking at mushrooms and other interesting things in nature. I quite like walking in the city too.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by ms.behaving View Post
    You're welcome. Are you afraid of snails?
    Afraid? No.

Find them repulsive? Why yes.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    But there's Mr Linus and his experimental bunnies!

It's the shadow kindled by a beautiful thought, never to be extinguished.

*dials out for a while*

*whooooooooooooooshhhhhhhh*
    867-5309!!

Curses! That Jenny!

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    The beauty of nature and also sex . Anyway, that's what comes to mind off the top of my head.
    What an INTJ answer.

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Yes!

I'm high on life as much as possible. The infinite complexity of life and the universe, the interconnectedness of everything, and simplicity and symmetry of truth all make me feel in harmony. If anything tries to get me down I think about it philosophically and spiritually and remember that it's just an illusion.

(Click on the pictures to see them full size.)
    kd1j78.jpg
    That's why this poser motivates me. It's the essence of my spirituality. I put it on my planner for school.

IMG_0710.jpg
    And this is my happy place! I fly around in the leaves covered in glitter (in my mind). It's the background on my computer.

I like looking at mushrooms and other interesting things in nature. I quite like walking in the city too.
    I like the poster quite a bit. It's one of my most favorite things to do. And leaves in the trees and the spaces between the leaves are always lovely.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

You can see the world with happy eyes by closing your eyes to the world, since the world is a madhouse of chaos and evil.

By ignoring these horrors, you can see an inner world of your own making, one that ignores reality.

If you really want knowledge though, and to make the world a better place, you can't just be happy with it. You have to take action!

MBTI
    INFJ

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

I don't. I do, however, enjoy the occasional drink or five, call out those I see as strongly contributing to the world being the sketchy place it is, and make my frustration with ignorance and stupidity well known, and, more and more frequently, bluntly and unpleasantly confront people about world issues I care about. It makes other people uncomfortable and angry, raises awareness, and blows off some steam simultaneously.

Making the world a better place and not becoming homicidal FTW
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

Glycerine

I love 50-60 degree weather with a slight breeze. I also love a little drizzle of rain. All of it feels and smells wonderful.

How did I miss this thread? Going to have to read all of it. Tommorrow.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I actually genuinely LIKE humanity and the entire world... and I usually feel that this is a major failing on my part because it's just not cool to like the world and people... they have so many flaws and such

sometimes the real key to seeing the world and being pleased is to just let down the expectations and take things for what they are... learn to enjoy simplicity, learn to enjoy complexity... learn to enjoy a little chaos from time to time and most importantly, have a sense of humor- if you can't laugh you might as well go play in rush hour traffic

I actually take pictures of random things throughout the day that I think are cool, funny or awesome... I've done it for years and have thousands of pictures amassed...the thing that kills me is that I can't capture sensations- like the feel of a cool stormfront breeze sweeping through and breaking up an unbearably hot and humid summer afternoon, carrying the scent of wet pavement and rain... or laying naked across clean, crisp sheets in an expensive hotel room and tingling in anticipation for what's to come... or even the taste of freshly picked wild black raspberries...

when it occurs to you that these things are so fleeting, so un-preservable... and that you could actually die any second and might never get to experience them again... that's just about as alive as you can feel in a way
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    kd1j78.jpg
    That poster really resonates with my own perception with "happy eyes". The symptoms of my best contentment (happiness isnt the word for it, happiness is a fervent emotion, too strong to be ideal) are clarity (in speech and thought), preciseness (in observation of subtlety) and awareness (of interconnections and relations). These traits naturally lead I think, in a good-spirited person, to the noble emotions. The badness of the world and the flaws of others are not forgotten or ignored (as raptor wizard suggests) but noticed always in relation to their cause and this, when kept in mind, leads to forgiveness or a calm resolution as response. Spending time with others like this can feel fresh and nourishing to an almost guilt-inducing degree. And appreciation, yes, hippy love, for nearly all that I notice.

Sadly its oh-so-rare Im in this mood. It is not me.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

That somewhere in our lives we stop seeing trees for being trees, and stop wondering at the soft smell of rain, and stop craning our necks back in hopes of snatching a glimpse of a shooting star.
    Lol, some people get so frustrated with me because I always stop on my way to some place to look at something cool in nature.