123 Last

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Default Victim of Street Crime

I was just a victim of street crime.

There was like 3 of them, they took my phone, my money, my bag with my sweaty gym clothes in it, my towl, my water, my mp3 player, my headphones, my gym membership card and my £1 coin I keep for the locker...

This happened less than an hour ago... I am pissed off, embarrassed and pissed off again.

Anybody else been a victim of street crime?
    (I'm not even gonna lie, this isn't the first time that that's happened to me, in my life).

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I'm so sorry to hear this.
    I hope you weren't physically injured, although I know there is plenty to it that makes you feel violated.
    Are there some friends of family you can spend some time with?
    Where do you live?
    This kind of thing has happened to me too.

MBTI
    INFJ

When I was little I was with my grandmother when she got robbed at gunpoint at an ATM

In my 20s I got punched in the back of the head from behind, thrown down, stepped on, and had my pockets gone through which was very uncomfortable, all for like $5. There were two guys, one got in my way and distracted me while the other snuck up behind and attacked without warning. I was stunned by how fast it all happened.

MBTI
    INTP

Damn....I'm sorry, man.

Try to get some professional support if at all possible.....its best to nip the effects of trauma in the bud.

WALMART

Whack, man.

Does your phone have GPS?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    I was just a victim of street crime.

There was like 3 of them, they took my phone, my money, my bag with my sweaty gym clothes in it, my towl, my water, my mp3 player, my headphones, my gym membership card and my £1 coin I keep for the locker...

This happened less than an hour ago... I am pissed off, embarrassed and pissed off again.

Anybody else been a victim of street crime?
    (I'm not even gonna lie, this isn't the first time that that's happened to me, in my life).
    At least you didn't get shot. I almost got car jacked one time. Yeah, there was actually a guy who reached for my car-door handle and tried to jack me. Luckily my car doors were locked though. Also, he then reached for something in his jacket and was halfway to drawing a gun, and the light that I was at turned green at the perfect time, and I was able to step on the gas and get the hell out of there. That was a close one.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

All of those things can be replaced. Be glad you weren't harmed..

MBTI
    ISTx

Haven't had this happen to me, but I feel for ya.

Sorry to hear that man, you get a good look at any of them? You going to report their asses? Do some detective work and see if you can get information on them?

I've been assaulted badly once, along with my brothers, my younger brother (not the youngest one) has been assaulted worse more than once, he was knocked out cold once when walking home but the last time he was attacked he managed to beat the assholes up instead which is bound to restore some morale.

Yeah, I got assaulted bad, had to have my lip stitched into place but the surgeon doing it was nice and pretty, although she being a young woman healing me in my hour of need probably leant her more appeal to be honest, I dont remember her appearence now. Just how I felt at the time. No theft or anything like that as a motive, which is typical enough in Northern Ireland, its the violence which satisfies not any robbery or gain from it.

I'm usually streetwise as hell but I'll admit they all got the drop us then, I very wrongly had slipped into social work thinking and behaved in an unwary and civil fashion with class A scum who deserve to be summarily executed and whatever toxic hole they crept out from bull dozed, burnt and salt ploughed into the ground so not even weeds can survive in what remains, in fact, I'm all for desertifying the place as a reminder to future generations after the revolution.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

No, I haven't but I have been in some dicey situations (had people pull knives on me had people try to choke me etc). I'm sorry for what happened to you and I hope that you can heal from this experience.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.