User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    No.

I'm probably more ENTJ than anything.
    I created my screen name at night, hence the moniker.

Some think it's NiTe: Far more clever.
    If you say so.
    I just remember your old zombie/monster avatar so I thought we are like each other.
    No hard feelings.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I feel that to judge you negatively would be to operate on subconscious conditioning, I don't see the need for that... I like the night more than the day, and I would agree that it helps my thought-flow to have as little sensory stimulation as possible -- like when I'm laying on my bed at night.
    Not really.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    If you say so.
    I just remember your old zombie/monster avatar so I thought we are like each other.
    No hard feelings.
    Oh, my fault.

My phrasing was confusing. I apologize. I'm certain we are alike/similar in many ways.

No hard feelings at all, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadir View Post
    I feel that to judge you negatively would be to operate on subconscious conditioning, I don't see the need for that... I like the night more than the day, and I would agree that it helps my thought-flow to have as little sensory stimulation as possible -- like when I'm laying on my bed at night.
    I dont have problem whit light at all. However I need dark if I whant more efficacity in developing abstract ideas.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

What I whant to say is, if you have problem whit people like me why do you have it?
    This is not a joke.
    People don't have a problem with you being in the dark, personally. They're just paranoid because they weren't expecting anyone to be there (surprised/shocked), and often if someone slinks around in the dark, they're waiting to pounce on you from the shadows and kill you. Once people realize you're just sitting in the dark for the sake of sitting in it, they might not relate, but they probably won't actually look down on you for it (especially if they've ever had a migraine headache).

Does that make sense?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    People don't have a problem with you being in the dark, personally. They're just paranoid because they weren't expecting anyone to be there (surprised/shocked), and often if someone slinks around in the dark, they're waiting to pounce on you from the shadows and kill you. Once people realize you're just sitting in the dark for the sake of sitting in it, they might not relate, but they probably won't actually look down on you for it (especially if they've ever had a migraine headache).Does that make sense?
    The bolded part especially. I do this often for that very reason. No one really cares, and if they do I don't because of the pain. I like to keep it as dim as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    People don't have a problem with you being in the dark, personally. They're just paranoid because they weren't expecting anyone to be there (surprised/shocked), and often if someone slinks around in the dark, they're waiting to pounce on you from the shadows and kill you. Once people realize you're just sitting in the dark for the sake of sitting in it, they might not relate, but they probably won't actually look down on you for it (especially if they've ever had a migraine headache).

Does that make sense?
    Yes it make sense. Especially the graveyard part.

But why are my family members always shocked again and again in totally same way?

MBTI
    yupp

I like both the dark and the light. I actually prefer the dark, over artificial light but I love natural light. Nothing better then sitting outside on a nice day with a book. But I find it's easier to think in the dark. I've never had anyone react negativly to me being in the dark. I do get "Why are in the dark? don't you want some light?" then they go turn on the light. If I had wanted light I would have turned it on my self. grrrrr :steam:
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

But why are my family members always shocked again and again in totally same way?
    If it's just when they open the door and jump back/scream, it's because the negative visceral reaction to someone appearing out of the darkness isn't something they can change, or perhaps they're just not clever enough to adjust to the pattern of you doing it consistently.

If they actually talk to you about it and say that you have a problem because you do it, then they're just really supersitious or hung-up on darkness.

heart on fire

Light hurts my eyes many days and makes me more dizzy and that creates friction with the person who lives here who wants all the curtains open, I get accused of being a kill joy, difficult or something like that...so yeah I can relate but for different reasons. Do you think your being able to think better in the dark has anything to do with melatonin or anything like that? Or are you possibly a vampire?