User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 24

  1. #11
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    No.

    I'm probably more ENTJ than anything.
    I created my screen name at night, hence the moniker.

    Some think it's NiTe: Far more clever.
    If you say so.
    I just remember your old zombie/monster avatar so I thought we are like each other.
    No hard feelings.

  2. #12
    Enigma Nadir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    544

    Default

    I feel that to judge you negatively would be to operate on subconscious conditioning, I don't see the need for that... I like the night more than the day, and I would agree that it helps my thought-flow to have as little sensory stimulation as possible -- like when I'm laying on my bed at night.
    Not really.

  3. #13
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    If you say so.
    I just remember your old zombie/monster avatar so I thought we are like each other.
    No hard feelings.
    Oh, my fault.

    My phrasing was confusing. I apologize. I'm certain we are alike/similar in many ways.

    No hard feelings at all, my friend.

  4. #14
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nadir View Post
    I feel that to judge you negatively would be to operate on subconscious conditioning, I don't see the need for that... I like the night more than the day, and I would agree that it helps my thought-flow to have as little sensory stimulation as possible -- like when I'm laying on my bed at night.
    I dont have problem whit light at all. However I need dark if I whant more efficacity in developing abstract ideas.

  5. #15
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post

    What I whant to say is, if you have problem whit people like me why do you have it?
    This is not a joke.
    People don't have a problem with you being in the dark, personally. They're just paranoid because they weren't expecting anyone to be there (surprised/shocked), and often if someone slinks around in the dark, they're waiting to pounce on you from the shadows and kill you. Once people realize you're just sitting in the dark for the sake of sitting in it, they might not relate, but they probably won't actually look down on you for it (especially if they've ever had a migraine headache).

    Does that make sense?

  6. #16
    Wild Card Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti
    Posts
    7,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    People don't have a problem with you being in the dark, personally. They're just paranoid because they weren't expecting anyone to be there (surprised/shocked), and often if someone slinks around in the dark, they're waiting to pounce on you from the shadows and kill you. Once people realize you're just sitting in the dark for the sake of sitting in it, they might not relate, but they probably won't actually look down on you for it (especially if they've ever had a migraine headache).Does that make sense?
    The bolded part especially. I do this often for that very reason. No one really cares, and if they do I don't because of the pain. I like to keep it as dim as possible.

  7. #17
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    People don't have a problem with you being in the dark, personally. They're just paranoid because they weren't expecting anyone to be there (surprised/shocked), and often if someone slinks around in the dark, they're waiting to pounce on you from the shadows and kill you. Once people realize you're just sitting in the dark for the sake of sitting in it, they might not relate, but they probably won't actually look down on you for it (especially if they've ever had a migraine headache).

    Does that make sense?
    Yes it make sense. Especially the graveyard part.

    But why are my family members always shocked again and again in totally same way?

  8. #18
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,771

    Default

    I like both the dark and the light. I actually prefer the dark, over artificial light but I love natural light. Nothing better then sitting outside on a nice day with a book. But I find it's easier to think in the dark. I've never had anyone react negativly to me being in the dark. I do get "Why are in the dark? don't you want some light?" then they go turn on the light. If I had wanted light I would have turned it on my self. grrrrr :steam:
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #19
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    But why are my family members always shocked again and again in totally same way?
    If it's just when they open the door and jump back/scream, it's because the negative visceral reaction to someone appearing out of the darkness isn't something they can change, or perhaps they're just not clever enough to adjust to the pattern of you doing it consistently.

    If they actually talk to you about it and say that you have a problem because you do it, then they're just really supersitious or hung-up on darkness.

  10. #20
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Light hurts my eyes many days and makes me more dizzy and that creates friction with the person who lives here who wants all the curtains open, I get accused of being a kill joy, difficult or something like that...so yeah I can relate but for different reasons. Do you think your being able to think better in the dark has anything to do with melatonin or anything like that? Or are you possibly a vampire?

Similar Threads

  1. People Watching. What Do You Think About As You Do It?
    By Dreamer in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-20-2017, 02:14 PM
  2. What do you think of people who mumble?
    By xisnotx in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 02:13 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 09:52 AM
  4. What do you think about?
    By proteanmix in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 01:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO