1 5.56%
  • RCPS

0 0%
First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It seems to me, the perfect romantic pairings require all the archetypes to be the same, except polar opposites on the D-P axis. For those who are looking for love, I'm looking for a Driver. *wink*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    And even silly stuff... for example, do I want to drive and control when I stop for food/bathroom without having to ask the person driving, or would I rather be reading a book for three hours for fun instead?
    Ah, you can put it this way. If you had to choose between living in one style or the other for the rest of your life which one would you choose?

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

UHDx

Re. the 'x', I require numerous changes in scenery a year, and pretty much go on a hike weekly or a few times a month, and also 'need' to take many getaway or longer trips a year, but I also like having a place to call home, with my stuff and my cat, to settle in cozily during my non-travel times.

Re. U vs. R, I am inclined visually and during free time / values towards Rural, but I think I will always want to live in an urban area. Wasn't sure what you were getting at with this question.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    It seems to me, the perfect romantic pairings require all the archetypes to be the same, except polar opposites on the D-P axis. For those who are looking for love, I'm looking for a Driver. *wink*
    Already in the relationships section I see.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Ah, you can put it this way. If you had to choose between living in one style or the other for the rest of your life which one would you choose?
    Oh, you're mean.

If I had no flex, I'd probably pick UCDS... but I wouldn't be very happy.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    UHDx

Re. the 'x', I require numerous changes in scenery a year, and pretty much go on a hike weekly or a few times a month, and also 'need' to take many getaway or longer trips a year, but I also like having a place to call home, with my stuff and my cat, to settle in cozily during my non-travel times.
    An occasional thing I imagine. I suppose a lot could be subject to interpretation as to how settling or traveling is defined. Maybe someone who's open to moving wherever he/she would wish whenever needed could be part of it. Hmmm.. again, more thought could be put into the details of each dichotomy.
    Re. U vs. R, I am inclined visually and during free time / values towards Rural, but I think I will always want to live in an urban area. Wasn't sure what you were getting at with this question.
    I imagine it was more of a setting to stay in with that question. You would have chosen correctly I imagine.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh, you're mean.

If I had no flex, I'd probably pick UCDS... but I wouldn't be very happy.
    Yes, limits can be terrible things to have though it helps determine the things you believe you might need a slight bit more over the things you might be more willing to throw off instead.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

An occasional thing I imagine. I suppose a lot could be subject to interpretation as to how settling or traveling is defined. Maybe someone who's open to moving wherever he/she would wish whenever needed could be part of it. Hmmm.. again, more thought could be put into the details of each dichotomy.
    Compared to a not-insignificant segment of the population who doesn't really give a rip about traveling, and is relatively content staying in the same county or state they grew up in for their entire life, I'm nowhere near an 'S'. I have serious cabin fever/itch to experience and see new things/new places, fairly frequently, and don't have a need or necessarily a desire to stay where I'm currently at for the rest of my life. But, like I said, I love having a 'home'. Perhaps my sp-dom-ness also plays into that.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Compared to a not-insignificant segment of the population who doesn't really give a rip about traveling, and is relatively content staying in the same county or state they grew up in for their entire life, I'm nowhere near an 'S'. I have serious cabin fever/itch to experience and see new things/new places, fairly frequently, and don't have a need or necessarily a desire to stay where I'm currently at for the rest of my life. But, like I said, I love having a 'home'. Perhaps my sp-dom-ness also plays into that.
    Oh, yes of course. I suppose it all works well then. You might just be a T. Most people who enjoy their traveling have their own place to call home also. So the drive to just sit back and not go anywhere seems to be lacking.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

So the drive to just sit back and not go anywhere seems to be lacking.
    This is very true. I have zero drive to 'just sit back and not go anywhere'!!