User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default What do you want that's possible but unlikely for you to have?

Situations, objects and/or people.
    What do you want to have as your little cosmic package?
    This extends to things that haven't been invented yet. Please, go crazy. Things like 'World Peace' is bland. Please try to make it a little more individualistic.

Ginkgo

An amphibious scooter with a propeller, a Turquoise lightsaber, a honey badger, some sort of tube with wheels that increases its velocity by oscillating back and forth as I lie inside of it and watch the sky pass me by. I want an aquarium full of catfish and dentures that make me look like Chris Rock. I want one of those flaps of skin that particular breads of lizards show off during mating season. I want to infuse my spinal cord with an apparatus that allows me to function like a giant praying mantis. I want a helmet that resembles a totem poll, made out of recycled goods with little Christmas lights dangling from it like an exotic dancer. I want an exotic dancer mailed to me from Turkey with a buy-one-get-one-free hookah. I want pizza.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Free world transportation...like perfectly designed cities with a commuter train in walking distance from everywhere that goes everywhere. I want to walk outside my house and be on a train headed to San Francisco or Prague or wherever just whenever I feel like it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I want to throw the most amazing party ever seen. There will be foam machines, pools full of liquor mixed by those radio controlled boats they have at theme parks, FIRE DANCERS, gogo dancers, bounce houses, laser shows, free koalas, people can wear halloween costumes if they like, explosions, free tattoo parlor and much much more!

Also, world peace.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

I want the ability to use all my brain power. I would be so efficient and able to do so much MORE...

MBTI
    eNFJ

Nothing comes to mind. I firmly believe in hard work and where there's a will, there's a way. At this time in my life, nothing is unlikely. I feel I have most of the things I've ever wanted. I will keep going, and I trust God to lift me up and make a way as I try.
    - MB

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Frack, I tried to do this. I don't like to want things that I can't have. It just depresses me. It's like you designed this question specifically to depress me. Possibility and immediate denial in one brainstorming session.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ haha!!

Funny... I was thinking the opposite! Like this is so much fun! I could do this all day!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

They're making LEGO Lord of the Rings, and I'm thinking to myself, "BORING!!!"

I want something more edgy, like LEGO Saving Private Ryan, LEGO Schindler's List, or LEGO Brokeback Mountain.

But sadly, I bet LEGO Hunger Games is gonna be next. We won't even have a LEGO James Bond.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I want immortality unless I choose to end it. Like an elixir of life I can choose to stop drinking. And to be able to shape shift into animals. And mad ninja skills. And sushi every day from non-polluted water. And a clean earth with lots of trees and biodiversity. That's the thing I most want.

And I'd like to have Usher for a little while.