First 12345 Last

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    I imagine its always nice to know that the fruits exist within sight even if you can't have a bite at it.
    Unless you're Tantalus.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Unless you're Tantalus.
    Such an upsetting thing for that tantalus.

WALMART

Neural interfacing with my environment.

Personal army of nano-bots (preferably support neural interfacing).

<--- this combat suit.

Vacation home orbiting Neptune.

Blonde Victoria Secret model.

A PHD.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

to catch the canyongoer of orange pathings
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Situations, objects and/or people.
    What do you want to have as your little cosmic package?
    This extends to things that haven't been invented yet. Please, go crazy. Things like 'World Peace' is bland. Please try to make it a little more individualistic.
    What a lovely thread. You have given us a feast for the imagination.

It would be possible, but unlikely, for me to lay down all of my dreams to where they can be tread upon. Here are a select few.

I dream of a star observatory in Antarctica where I can study stars and the sky and see how perspective can change when you are clinging like a barnacle to the bottom of a sphere. Where I can be quiet or not quiet; in shared solitude. Where I can see how different the universe looks from this angle.

I dream of riding a comet in my own little comet saddle. I could see the breadth and width of the solar system, explore the hidden oort cloud, and see the planets.

I would love to actually make my Theory On How To Live Forever a reality so that I can experience what it means to be a whale shark, a tree, a mountain, a galaxy, etc. And yet each one is a galaxy in its own way. So perhaps a galaxy of galaxies residing in other galaxies, all made up of tiny fireworks.

I want to write something that truly matters to someone else; that touches them in a way that leaves a tiny soulprint on them.

To write something that moves me as much as the simplicity of this does.

Haha, better yet, I wish to simply be unafraid to write.

Or ideally yes, to simply be completely unafraid.

I would love to get a PhD in marine biology, psychology, astrophysics, and explore how they all interconnect.

I want to travel to each continent, to cross each significant line of latitude, to explore the depths of the Mariana trench and dance on the pinnacle of Everest.

I REALLY want some kind of pony. Preferably purple with shiny silver hooves and sparkly eyes.

Or better yet, a shark. :3 A nice shark who will be my shark friend and tell me his shark secrets and we will share shark snacks together.

This if this film has the correct view of life after this life, that I may have a choice easily made.

That if I could be an echo, I could choose what words or sounds of words or the beginnings of something I could call back.

P.S. I am not sure I would wish for World Peace, because without conflict how do we know peace? Without anguish how do we know love? Without darkness how do we know light?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

@Oakysage thankfully Hades is no more

I would like to build a space elevator and lead an expedition to Mars. I would also like to find out what dark matter really is. I would like to unify humanity by creating an "experience translator" so people could understand one another better and form a truly egalitarian culture. I would like to be digitally uploaded and live forever. I would like to enhance the sentience of animals, plants, and "inanimate" systems so non-human persons could give us their wisdom
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Yes yes! I have wished that too!! I want to be able to psychicly link up to someone and share a memory.

I would like to be able to record and reexperience and share dreams with other people.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Shit that word is not right... I can't think of how to spell it. :/
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned

The Nautilus

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

The problem for me is i often want what i can't have, the unobtainable...maybe it keeps me at a safe distance but maybe it keeps me from ever being content with what i do have. Catch 22.

But also...want.

It's different from need. I can be happy with having very little in the way of needs. Basic needs sure, but i'm pretty good at making basic stretch.

Oh...something i want that is possible...as i would make it myself is a papier mache unicorn statue... it occurred to me a few weeks ago, it's in the box marked extremely possible and fun ideas. I do have lots of different glitters with which to decorate it.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"