User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    My mom was always a huge hoarder, and so I have a strong aversion to collecting.
    Same.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Hats
    Ok now that is just cool. Can you post some?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

first editions - Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Wharton, McCarthy, King, Leaves of Grass (signed by the Good Grey Poet) + a lovely copy of The Awakening by Kate Chopin
    Last edited by AgentF; 09-22-2012 at 04:11 PM. Reason: keeping what matters matters :>
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

I used to collect action figures when I was a kid, then books as I got older.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Ok now that is just cool. Can you post some?
    Oh, yes I don't mind posting them but most of the collection is in another country. I only have 4 hats with me at the moment. I'll post the full collection in a good 2 weeks.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

As a kid, I had lots of different collections- rocks, buttons, stickers just to name a few. Nowdays, I don't collect much of anything except for information- the interesting but useless factoid stuff.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

WALMART

I'd be lying if I said I didn't create this thread specifically to show off my utilization of second amendment rights.

Probably my most interesting piece, my Springfield 1903A4. Manufactured in 1943, I'm sure it saw some action somewhere in the world. I've never tried, but someday I'd like to see if I could trace it down to where it was deployed or who carried it and all that jazz... I'm missing one piece, the original scope mount, that apparently devalues the firearm pretty badly. I need to get my hands on one, but most of them are already in use...

This is my favorite handgun platform from my favorite modern firearm manufacturer, Heckler and Koch. The Universal Self-loading Pistol (USP) was modeled heavily off of the Colt 1911 platform, beating Colt in a competition to develop an Offensive Handgun Weapon System for the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). The model I have is a civilian model, but someday I will own the SOCOM MK23 version, even if I have to enlist to put my fingers around it

Colt's 'Peacemaker'. I really don't know what to say about it, it kind of speaks on its own. It's the first generation model (1873), though it is not original. It was manufactured by American Western Arms and chambered for a .357 round. When I get the money (5k+) I will have a real Colt SAA .45LC

I also own a Remington Model 700 and a S&W SD9... the SD9 I'd really like to get rid of, it's a cheap Glock clone and now that I have my .45 I really don't see the utility in having it as a collector's piece.

Anyways, it's been fun reading about everyone's interests. I'm particularly stoked for Oaky's upcoming contribution =) thanks for letting me whore myself out for a little bit.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

As of now:

Money
    Films
    Guns
    Bar shirts

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't create this thread specifically to show off my utilization of second amendment rights.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-j...920_101244.jpg

Probably my most interesting piece, my Springfield 1903A4. Manufactured in 1943, I'm sure it saw some action somewhere in the world. I've never tried, but someday I'd like to see if I could trace it down to where it was deployed or who carried it and all that jazz... I'm missing one piece, the original scope mount, that apparently devalues the firearm pretty badly. I need to get my hands on one, but most of them are already in use...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-C...920_100429.jpg

This is my favorite handgun platform from my favorite modern firearm manufacturer, Heckler and Koch. The Universal Self-loading Pistol (USP) was modeled heavily off of the Colt 1911 platform, beating Colt in a competition to develop an Offensive Handgun Weapon System for the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). The model I have is a civilian model, but someday I will own the SOCOM MK23 version, even if I have to enlist to put my fingers around it

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-M...920_100835.jpg

Colt's 'Peacemaker'. I really don't know what to say about it, it kind of speaks on its own. It's the first generation model (1873), though it is not original. It was manufactured by American Western Arms and chambered for a .357 round. When I get the money (5k+) I will have a real Colt SAA .45LC

I also own a Remington Model 700 and a S&W SD9... the SD9 I'd really like to get rid of, it's a cheap Glock clone and now that I have my .45 I really don't see the utility in having it as a collector's piece.

Anyways, it's been fun reading about everyone's interests. I'm particularly stoked for Oaky's upcoming contribution =) thanks for letting me whore myself out for a little bit.
    Pretty nice collection; I used to have a Yugo M59/66 and I've shot a Taurus Raging Bull and a few other rifles and handguns. That was back when I was wilder though, I'm pretty adamantly pro gun control now.

Beautifully illustrated children's books from around the world.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Oh, yes I don't mind posting them but most of the collection is in another country. I only have 4 hats with me at the moment. I'll post the full collection in a good 2 weeks.
    I look forward to it! Hats are fabulous.