User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 12

  1. #1
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default For you iPhone users: iOS 6 is now live

    Just an FYI. Go get it!

  2. #2
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    no

  3. #3
    Was E.laur Laurie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp
    Posts
    6,075

    Default

    I'm downloading which is taking forever but I'm not looking forward to the maps :/

  4. #4
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    no
    You must like being outdated. You outdated buffoon!

  5. #5
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    You must like being outdated. You outdated buffoon!
    Yeah you're right actually, I still have an enV3 and I enjoy the dirt cheap bill. It's a sturdy and reliable thing, too. I take care of it..

    Can't tell you how many people I've seen with broken screens/soaked phones/messed up buttons/etc. It's like they have two left hands and no left brain

  6. #6
    The Iron Giant
    Guest

    Default

    DON'T DO IT. Many people who are upgrading are reporting that it breaks the WiFi functionality in their phone. Wait for a patch!

  7. #7
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    DON'T DO IT. Many people who are upgrading are reporting that it breaks the WiFi functionality in their phone. Wait for a patch!
    I did it, and am not having troubles with wifi.

  8. #8
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    Yeah you're right actually, I still have an enV3 and I enjoy the dirt cheap bill. It's a sturdy and reliable thing, too. I take care of it..

    Can't tell you how many people I've seen with broken screens/soaked phones/messed up buttons/etc. It's like they have two left hands and no left brain
    I'm on my third iPhone 4 (first one broke, second one was stolen). I admit that I'm brain dead.

  9. #9
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swordpath View Post
    I'm on my third iPhone 4 (first one broke, second one was stolen). I admit that I'm brain dead.
    Well...maybe you just have two left hands.

  10. #10
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Oh man half of my family (3 of 6) had to replace their iPhones: two stolen and one fell in the urinal. I could have probably gotten my phone stolen on two occasions but both times nice strangers returned it.

Similar Threads

  1. Which planet is right for you?
    By Virtual ghost in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-18-2016, 01:12 AM
  2. What is injustice for you?
    By Maverick in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 11:31 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 08:30 PM
  4. What is the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
    By ladypinkington in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 11:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO