MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Depends on what to clean: the car, myself or the house
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

It seems like neither a chore nor something happy and pleasing. It feels similar to brushing my teeth, brushing my hair, or anything of that nature.

I put it as a priority in my daily life, and make no bigger of a deal out of it than that. It takes but a few moments a day if you set yourself up for success with it. Larger chores (like cleaning out a closet) can be refreshing in the right mindset.. Cleaning gear up after a camping trip feels a bit like an obligation since you came from doing something fun to ending it. But otherwise there isn't much thought either way.

One of the signs that I am exhausted/stressed/overworked/depressed (in a temporary, sad way.. not in the disorder way.) is if I start to neglect things like this. It is an immediate sign that something is wrong.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Not motivated most of the time. Occasionally I will freak out and frantically clean. The rest of the time I ignore most of it. Except the toilet. For some reason I don't like the toilet being dirty.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'm not unless i'm cooking than i have to clean the kitchen before i can cook. it looks like a hurricane went through so i'm procrastinating. I hate cleaning so i usually just let things hit nuclear.

I wanted a poll but it was a dickhead and wouldn't load the poll option thingy.

so
    very motivated
    not motivated
    motivated because i don't want a disease
    motivated because i'd be embarrased if someone came over and it wasn't clean
    Number 3.

No one ever comes over, and my approach is to make interacting with "stuff" as simple as possible. When things are too cluttered there is no way to find anything and it is an annoyance to try to move around and live. When things are spotless and hyper-organized, then it feels like too much effort for a petty result. I like to have toy boxes to throw half-worn clothes onto and into, and other organization where you can just throw everything of a type into a box or drawer. There gets to be a lot of clutter and junk mail can pile high on the table, so it is hard to keep up. I always aim for just enough cleaning to make life easiest.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

not motivated
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    469 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Very motivated/motivated because i don't want a disease.

I'm not a neat freak by any means, I will leave socks on the floor occasionally and my desk is kinda cluttered. But I don't leave dirty things lying about to attract bugs or disease I can't stand dirty bathrooms or crumbs on a bed. Usually when things become noticeably messy I will blast some music and go mad cleaning everything. It's almost therapeutic in a weird way.
    I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free...

Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I only care about cleaning places I spend a lot of time in. Which currently, is just my room. My room is the cleanest one in this entire house and the rest be damned. If I lived on my own and it was my place then I'd insist on keeping the whole thing clean. I can't relax in a filthy environment.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI None

Mildly motivated. My apartment is usually neat because it's easy to clean. What I can't allow is clutter, so I keep things clean by not having much in the first place. My kitchen and bathroom are always tidy because I know a little procrastination will lead to very disgusting smells and dishes that I'd rather throw out than wash.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Most of the time I dread it. It's just boring work and makes my mind demand "damn, give me something to ponder about! This is utterly boring!!"
    But still I have no problem keeping up with my cleaning schedule because I simply HATE the look of an untidy and dirty apartment. So there's no way of getting around it, really... so I do it when I need to. And afterwards I always get this accomplished feeling of "yes, one thing to strike out of my to-do-list!"

Ha, just remembered, there's some chore I always enjoy: ironing. It's one of these things you like doing without cause, you just do.
    If I'm saint, then you're heaven
    My only
    If I'm a waste, then you're golden
    My only
    If I'm a shame, then you're bolder than all of me
    If I'm a saint, then you're heaven
    My only

Cement for all of our teeth

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Please ignore certain spelling and grammatical errors, English is not my mother tongue.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Hardly ever motivated