User Tag List

First 12345 Last

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    35-40 so far.
    Hell yeah, this gives me something to look forward to.

I was actually going to say the same thing. Still young-ish, but actually on the way of fulfilling one's life path and having some stability that's often missing in the early 20s

The Iron Giant

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Whatever age I happen to be at the moment. I wouldn't want to go back to an earlier age if it meant losing all I had learned between then and now. If I go back to age 40, I lose salsa dancing!
    Yes, this is how I personally feel. If I wanted to regain the physical flexibility I had in my early 20s, I think I'd have to give up the physical strength I have now at 36, and a great deal of wisdom and experience and self awareness. Not to mention the ability to effectively show empathy in my relationships... well, until I mentioned that just now anyway.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

though for wisdom i would say 60

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

immortality would be ideal.
    Oh, its
    You

Permabanned

30, I think, though I have no idea. Why? Beacause, I think by 30 you already know who you are and have fully accepted your strengths and weaknesses.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    Last edited by UniqueMixture; 09-16-2012 at 07:30 PM. Reason: interjection of reality outside the forum
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Should be around 35; with independence, money, and still a lot of sexual vigor.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Well, early 30's wins for me by far..... and I have no reason to think it can't keep being good.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    Whatever age I happen to be at the moment. I wouldn't want to go back to an earlier age if it meant losing all I had learned between then and now. If I go back to age 40, I lose salsa dancing!
    Agree.

I have trouble relating when people are bummed out about their birthdays. I like getting older. Sure, circumstances change, life has its ups and downs of course, but I somehow keep getting awesomer with every passing year. And by awesomer I guess I mean more effective at shaping my course how I would like it to be, which includes dealing with whatever life throws.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    What age do you think most people would prefer, to me it seems a lot of children and teenagers want to be young adults and middle age/older adults also desire young adulthood, I would narrow it down to about 25 years old, the peak of strength and maturation of the frontal lobes(although the peak in strength plateaus for a decade).

I think most people would desire to be around 25-30.
    I agree with this. Several things seem to peak around this age- mental facilities, physical strength, looks. Looks can be subjective and some look their best older and younger than this age but on average, this range seems the optimum. In addition you're hopefully old enough to have a good sense of yourself and young enough to still have most of your life ahead of you. You're probably settled more financially than you would be in your college years.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne