User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm afraid of being trapped...literally and figuratively.

i'm afraid i won't accomplish everything that i hope to.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Careful miss. There are times when right amount of fear might save you a limb.
    I would say that respect/reverence has saved me many a time.

I work in a dangerous field and know the difference. I have also worked to help others replace fear with respect. It is amazing what respect coupled with competence can do to increase an individual's inner sense of security and well being.

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

Careful miss. There are times when right amount of fear might save you a limb.
    I don't fear anything.
    However there are things I would rather not experience, like having my arm sliced off.
    I'm not afraid of horrible car accidents when I drive. I still try to avoid them cause I don't like the idea of permanent injuries or having to get a new car.

Fear isn't something you need to save a limb. Just sense on how to avoid situations you'd rather not be in.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Working On It View Post
    I would say that respect/reverence has saved me many a time.

I work in a dangerous field and know the difference.
    Most certainly. Respect helps quite a lot of the time in many situations. But there is always something fun about learning about psychology and furthermore into the topic of fear. Fear is always present and it can very much be hidden in the blind spot of our conscious minds. I imagine you will have to wait a while for things to start to be a bit more understandable. Stay with us here a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricin View Post
    I don't fear anything.
    However there are things I would rather not experience, like having my arm sliced off.
    I'm not afraid of horrible car accidents when I drive. I still try to avoid them cause I don't like the idea of permanent injuries or having to get a new car.

Fear isn't something you need to save a limb. Just sense on how to avoid situations you'd rather not be in.
    From what I just said to miss workingonit the same goes for you Ricin. Sliced off arms and things you say that you don't like to experience are only a shadow of what plays hidden from your conscious mind. Wait a while also. You'll have so much fun.

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

From what I just said to miss workingonit the same goes for you Ricin. Sliced off arms and things you say that you don't like to experience are only a shadow of what plays hidden from your conscious mind. Wait a while also. You'll have so much fun.
    What?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Ricin View Post
    What?
    Don't you like to have fun?

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Being caught unprepared/off guard.
    Embarrassment.
    Ooh, that too. Also, senility.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i'm pretty terrified of needles. whenever i get shots or blood drawn i have to close my eyes and want to scream or cry every time. even watching movies where people are shooting up, i cringe and have to look away.

i've become afraid of birds, i think it's a somewhat recent development too. i always think they're going to fly into my face if they get too close. i guess i'm not that scared of them but i don't like that they can fly and i can't.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Most certainly. Respect helps quite a lot of the time in many situations. But there is always something fun about learning about psychology and furthermore into the topic of fear. Fear is always present and it can very much be hidden in the blind spot of our conscious minds. I imagine you will have to wait a while for things to start to be a bit more understandable. Stay with us here a while.

LOL! Although fear can very much be hidden, respect/reverence shines light in those dark places and flushes out any blind spots. We can't play in the dark while we are dancing in the light.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Working On It View Post
    LOL! Although fear can very much be hidden, respect/reverence shines light in those dark places and flushes out any blind spots. We can't play in the dark while we are dancing in the light.
    You're a funny girl and I like your analogies. You're going to be an exciting case.