User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Intp

idk what's the significane of south london...I studied for a semester at Royal Holloway in egham and went there- but I guess there's some interesting, intp contradicting thing that matters enough for you to keep mentioning it. lol also being white i don't find unique - unless I guess you're in some indigieous community somewhere in the far corners of the western reality or in Ancient Rome- where no one else was white lol

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

It's pretty hard to be unique these days, there's almost always people who do the same thing (and do it better) than you do. Why do we all want to be unique, anyway? What's wrong with similarity?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

There is no one thing which makes me unique, and yet I am unique. My personality, the sum of the traits which make me "me", and my very existence, are the things which make me unique.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

My openness, and a melange of romance and practicality.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by moonnx View Post
    idk what's the significane of south london...I studied for a semester at Royal Holloway in egham and went there- but I guess there's some interesting, intp contradicting thing that matters enough for you to keep mentioning it. lol also being white i don't find unique - unless I guess you're in some indigieous community somewhere in the far corners of the western reality or in Ancient Rome- where no one else was white lol
    Well I still think you're pretty.

Thanks for noticing my post.

MBTI
    IsFJ

Pretty much nothing. I find myself to be essentially easily replaceable.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

MBTI
    ISTP

I have some strange interests and preoccupations. When I was younger I discovered that it was possible, and fairly straightforward, to tap into the subconscious mind to gain insights into practically anything. I'm not psychic or intuitive; I just figured it out empirically. I found it to be useful in many ways, even advantageous, and highly amusing. But it can also be disturbing because sometimes I get images of the future that I'm not too happy about, and they always come true even if I try to prevent them. That's a metaphysical conundrum I haven't quite come to grips with yet.

Anew Leaf

I patented myself.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

My mom told me so one time.. and she doesn't lie.

Edit: I think a lot of things contribute to it.. Not one thing in and of itself, but several together does. I'm a city girl trying to create a homestead farm and garden, I'm a world traveler that's hardly explored the world, and I think of budgetting as a "warm, fuzzy" emotional thing that puts your priorities in life at the top of your list. I think what you want out of life should be how you live.. and I'm a modest person that dreams of luxury in nothing and minimalism in clutter. Also, my religious views are different from most people I meet, and my fetish with medieval weaponry isn't one that I frequently come across.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Lith View Post
    I have some strange interests and preoccupations. When I was younger I discovered that it was possible, and fairly straightforward, to tap into the subconscious mind to gain insights into practically anything. I'm not psychic or intuitive; I just figured it out empirically. I found it to be useful in many ways, even advantageous, and highly amusing. But it can also be disturbing because sometimes I get images of the future that I'm not too happy about, and they always come true even if I try to prevent them. That's a metaphysical conundrum I haven't quite come to grips with yet.

That sounds like an interesting topic, I wish we had the luxury of interpersonal communication. I enjoy stories such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I patented myself.

You are lucky to be you. I wanna patent myself, someday.

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    My mom told me so one time.. and she doesn't lie.

And she'd been right, since.