User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    I wouldn't. Being "black" has offered a multitude of hard-ships, true, but the benefits also outweigh the perceptions of my "racial-flaws." For one thing, people who want to get to know me-for-me are rare, but people interested in my race and the stereotypes stick out like a sore thumb. The weeding out of quality people from the other nitwits and underdeveloped folks is much easier in my experience.
    Dear Black Dude,

Has this thread allowed you to notice anything about the quality of people on this website?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Nice thread.

You and I seem to share a similar way of thought.

I would be willing to say that you actually seem second tier.

Some questions on racial/sexual relations:

• If a white man sees a black dude with a white woman, depending on his worldview, he might be bothered by it. I am not a racist at all (I've been determinedly anti-racist since I was extremely young [although, I am also determinedly anti-PC, and willing to consider, believe, and discuss genuine differences between cultures, races, genders, etc.]), so, unlike white men who may suffer from some degree of racism towards black people, it does not bother me to see a black man with a white woman. However, it may bother me to see a black man with a white woman, if it seems the reason why the black man is with the white woman is to piss off white people (i.e., there exists an antagonism inherent in his reasoning for wanting to be with a white woman), or that the white woman might have some such similar designs (i.e., piss off her racist dad, or something [although, this is a somewhat different issue, and my feelings towards the various phenomena vary, depending on their qualities]). How do you feel about black men dating white women? Do you think the distinction I have delineated exists? (i.e., that some black men date white women, in part, with an antagonistic [or even vengeful -- "fuck the white man"] motivations, while others date white women without such motivations [realistically, these characterizations should probably be put on a spectrum, from 1-100, not a simple dichotomy]) If it does exist, do you think white men would rightfully be annoyed/upset/frustrated/angered by it, with the justification of such sentiments increasing with the greater degree to which it does exist?

• How do you feel about white men dating black women?
    Of course the distinction exists. Children will remain children, no matter how far they progress into age. The degree of racism has lessened a tad, but not that much, when it comes to dating.

Whenever I see mixed couples, chocolate and vanilla of either gender, I become esteemed. It fills my heart to know that people are finding each other, and although I'm viewing it at first glance, a great deal of them are dating simply because they have a lot in common.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Dear Black Dude,

Has this thread allowed you to notice anything about the quality of people on this website?
    That they are just as I suspected before this thread, yes.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    What do you think of the UK?

'Because you're a black dude doesn't mean every question has to be about race.' Right?
    Bingo. I have yet to be to the UK, but based on their T.V, what my friends who have been there told me and our shared values, I would probably love it.
    I N V I C T U S

I'm in deep with esoterics and astrology ...
    Why and how?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    Why and how?
    Like all Fi doms, I want to see the palpable manifestation of my impressions and the universe. As such, I went pining and one of them that stuck was astrology. Elements, modes, quadralities, and the like gave me a blue-print to do so. I'm also into magic and such, so it's esoteric bearings was a gateway to the others. 7 years later, the dots connect and plot new one, so I soldier on in my studies.
    I N V I C T U S

Would you prefer to be a darker or lighter shade of black than you are?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out. Even afterwards I was untouched, because it doesn't apply to me at all. Its like I tell people about the "N" word, "if you are offended by it, it applies to you; you identify with it" Matters of race rarely ever concern me since most people aren't people at all, but a budding and shoddy replica of the real deal.
    As I figured, only white liberals get offended by things.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Some questions on racial/sexual relations:
    [*]If it does exist, do you think white men would rightfully be annoyed/upset/frustrated/angered by it, with the justification of such sentiments increasing with the greater degree to which it does exist?

If it does exist, how do you feel about this phenomenon (both [some] black men having these motivations, and [some] white men's reactions to them)?

If you could, how would you characterize black peoples' feelings towards this phenomenon? Do you think it will ever go away?
    1. No.

2. I don't feel for people who insist on making foolish choices.

3. Black men tend to view white-women as sheepish women who allow them to be men, and don't breathe down their neck. Black women can be just as meek, but their lioness side is so heavily pronounced that the "males" role becomes theirs because of the typical-male's attitude he's been spoon-fed. The anger and attitude in some black women is rather off-putting to some, just like the meekness and passivity is off-putting to me.

Will it ever go away, yes. It already has in some, while it resides in others. Everyone is a universe, you just have to search for the galaxy you belong to best.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Would you prefer to be a darker or lighter shade of black than you are?
    No. I like me and my monsters just fine, thank you. Chances are, I like yours more than you.
    I N V I C T U S