User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Permabanned

Within a black context, how many people are within each type? That is, are infps rarer than they would be if a sample set were taken from white people?

How does that affect your relationship with other black people? Seeing as infpism tends towards solitude inherently...

On the issue of race; are mixed people black?

Do you understand the content of rap songs? In how many tries?
    Do you think you're better at that than others?

Hmm, that's all I have...

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Do you think Tracy Morgan is funny? Do you prefer being called Black, or African American? I think I'm English, Irish and German, so should I be an English, Irish, German American?
    He can be funny. I don't really care to watch him, but don't cringe when I see him either kinda thing.

I prefer when people don't say black or african. Like in the cause of my friend Nick. They called him Black Nick. But he was the only Nick they new with his last name. And one of the other nicks was Called Nick Daveys. That was obnoxious.

Personally I'm German, Irish, dutch, scottish, African, native american, japanese. Being mostly the European races and African [don't ask me which]. I just prefer when my race isn't mentioned really and I'm spoken to like a person just like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Thursday:

White guilt. Do you ever notice it?
    Yes. I wouldn't say I notice it all the time but I notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    Within a black context, how many people are within each type? That is, are infps rarer than they would be if a sample set were taken from white people?

How does that affect your relationship with other black people? Seeing as infpism tends towards solitude inherently...

On the issue of race; are mixed people black?

Do you understand the content of rap songs? In how many tries?
    Do you think you're better at that than others?

Hmm, that's all I have...
    First question seems ignorant to me. It doesn't fucking matter what your race is. Your race doesn't make you more likely to be this type or that type.

I'm an INxj and I've known black people to be every type. And this question is just as ignorant as the first [and they say there aren't stupid questions... they fucking lied]. What the fuck does solitude have to do with being black.

Well, I'm mixed. I would be White and black. But as far as white society treats me I might as well be black. As far as black people treat me the don't seem to care that I'm mixed and are more concerned with my personality.

Most rap music I understand well enough within the first try. Personally I don't really care for it. I'd say I'm better at it than most people. This is because a [insert race] person is more likely to open up and be friendly to another [insert same race as before] person. And me being black [by all appearance anyway] black people will talk to me in slang. That I if you listen to the context of any phrases and words you're unfamiliar with you can generally grasp what the meaning is.

e.g. two guys are talking about how they want to hit a lick on the coffee shop. During their discussion the mention that on sunday it'll be closed all day and the owner doesn't come by at all. They also mention it's likely there will be cash in the register and they heard there's a brand new laptop computer that's left in there. So, what would you think it means to "hit a lick" on a place?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

How offended are you really by Jar Jar Binks and those two robots in Transformers 2?

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

What's with the chicken and waffles? Where'd that come from?
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Did you choose to be born?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

will I ever go back?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Where is the thread "ask a black non Infp guy anything?"

Oh maybe that's Risen's thread.

Why do you usually have women as your avatar?
    I was raised by them and I've had them as my close friends for much of my years. I relate to them more readily and deeply than to males.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    Do you think Tracy Morgan is funny? Do you prefer being called Black, or African American? I think I'm English, Irish and German, so should I be an English, Irish, German American?
    EDIT: Tracy Morgan was funny before he started cooning it up on 30 rock.
    I prefer being called black, since my heritage hails from other continents. All in all, Avery is best.
    Last edited by Thursday; 09-09-2012 at 12:23 PM.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Thursday:

White guilt. Do you ever notice it?
    Yes. And I love to play with all race phobias in a mockery, or satire of sorts.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Dear Black Dude,

Given your difficult childhood, and the homelessness, did you have much contact with social workers? If so, what was your overall impression? Did you see them as useless tools, extensions of a government seeped in institutionalized racism? Or helpful, well-meaning people? Or something more nuanced.

If you never did have any contact with social workers, do you think it would have made a difference if you had?

Sincerely,

A White Guy