Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    how does the activity of calling each other 'nigger' translate online? does it at all? is it only done when/if you find out someone is black and they know you are so that it isn't taken in offense? are there any circumstances or websites where you'd assume most people are (where the white person would be the odd one out)?

has 9'11 being good for you by creating an assortment of ethnicities that white rednecks fear and look down upon more then they do you? has racism towards blacks gone down since racism towards middle eastern's went up, or is it not a finite resource to be distributed as such in the first place?

are black americans more easily guilt-ed into donating to charity organizations in african?
    Hello again. It's the mixed one answering yet another question...

Nigger and nigga are two different words. When I read something online that's meant to sound like urban slang written like "Me and all my niggers was... [insert whatever else they fucking said]" I assume it's a middle class highschool and/or college student who's never been around a black person [well hasn't ever had a conversation with them]. They usually don't seem to know that "nigger" is usually said by white people in a negative way and that black people rarely [if ever] say "nigger".

Nigga is a little different. Personally it's still annoying. But It's understandable when that's just how someone talks. "Nigga, I ain't even mad." is something my friend Kevin would say in person or online.

Then online or off when someone calls me a nigger I generally see it as them desperately trying to get some negative reaction out of me for whatever reason. Such as a problematic kid who showed up to a party of mine. I told him he wasn't invited cause he's stolen from people I know and has a short temper and I don't want issues in my home. He called me a nigger along with other names. Personally I don't think he's racist as much as he was trying really fucking hard to piss me off.

9/11...
    Actually no. the racism still seems to be there. I wouldn't say it's a finite resource. People still follow me around in stores while I'm shopping more than they follow my white friends while they're shopping. White people still move their purse to whatever side of the body I'm furthest from when I sit down next to them. Servers still don't want me to sit at their tables thinking I wont leave a tip. All that is still there, plus people aren't very nice to anyone who appears middle eastern.

Before 9/11 it wasn't just blacks that got treated this way. And personally, in my experience, the rednecks aren't the worst. It seems the middle class suburbans are the worst ones.

Charity...
    I personally could care less if what race the charity is for. And I'm not easily guilt tripped into doing things. If I think I can make a difference and I like the cause, sure. This is just me though.

Others I've seen I really don't know what charity they do and don't give to. I know my older brother used to donate money to an african child and they'd write letters back and forth. I think it was mostly because that's just what's always on tv and that he wasn't very selective about the race and more or less just wanted a friend.

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

Hi, I'm half white, half black. Most think I'm black.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Explain your user title.
    It's a deadly protein that can be processed from castor beans. The amount needed to kill the average adult is the equivalent of three grains of salt. I currently go to school for Chemical Engineering and was thinking of poisons while I was making my user name. It was between Sarin [a gas that attacks the nervous system... very deadly], urushiol [an oily poison that causes poison ivy reaction. 10% of the world is immune. I'm one of the 10%], and Ricin. I don't know why I settled on Ricin or why I decided to use the name of a poison. Just what I was thinking of at the time.

Tell me about your child hood. From as far back as you can remember to the age of twelve.
    Well, furthest back I remember is being 4 years old staring at a sliding glass door. I don't know why I was staring at it, or even why I wasn't looking through it and just looking at the glass instead. I don't even know what happened before that, just that it's the first thing I remember about life.

I lived in a poor neighborhood. My mother and father fought a lot [mostly just screaming and yelling at each other]. My older sister would always take me and my older brother into her room when they'd yell and read the bible to us. I was 4, brother was 5, and she was 7.

I was home schooled. We went to church or had bible study every week. I had lots and lots of friends back then and we had a N.E.S., which had just came out. Then we moved to a somewhat nice neighborhood when I was about 8. And I lost all my friends... .

So, I made new friends. My parents still screamed at each other a lot. And I found out my dad was fucking loaded but we still had the sort of stuff poor people have despite him being an air traffic controller and making lots of moneys.

My older siblings liked to pick on me a lot so I avoided them and hung out with my friends.
    But when i was 9 we moved again to a nicer house... so I lost all my friends again .

My little brother was born when I was 9ish. And if he cried it was apparently my fault. Now I had to make new friends again, my mom yelled at me and my dad all the time, and my two older siblings liked to pick on me. So I spent a lot of time playing Nintendo and making new friends.

When I was 11 we moved. Again. I lost all my friends. Again. .
    And we moved to a big house with a huge back yard and front yard off a road with a 50mph speed limit and no side walks. The neighbors next door were racist and called me and my siblings niggers every day while we played basketball by the hoop on the basketball court in our back yard they could see out of their bedroom windows. The other neighbors were an older couple with no kids. My siblings picked on me daily, and anytime my little brother cried, got hurt, or otherwise had any misfortune it was apparently my fault and my mother yelled at me. She still yelled at my dad a lot too.

I played a lot of nintendo then, as well as practicing more piano than normal, working out, reading, and pretty much any activity I could think of that involved ONLY me. Since I had no friends and lived with a bunch of assholes. When I was 12 at least my parents decided to breed sharpes and we had a bunch of cats running around the house. So I played with the puppies... until they were sold. And played with the cats a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    Why do white people love Wayne Brady?
    I don't know. Because he's a black guy who acts "white." and isn't intimidating or threatening. I think that's something to ask a white person.

Does your father speak to you on a regular basis? What music do you play?
    Yes. Currently I'm living with him.
    On the piano I learned mostly videogame music. I guess cause my N.E.S. was the only thing that really gave me peace at some point in my life and the music from games I played is a relaxing reminder of the peace I had at a time when I had no friends... maybe. But I do like video game music and that's mostly what I know how to play.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    I'll do ya one better and post a better sounding version with my guitar. I'll shoot it at my apartment so that its more intimate and full.
    Excellent stuff, look forward to it.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

figsfiggyfigs

@Ricin. Are you INTP by any chance?

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

@Ricin. Are you INTP by any chance?
    No.

figsfiggyfigs

Infp?

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

Infp?
    INxj. I always test high with the IN and about even on the T/F area then more on the j side but still pretty close to the middle.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Where is the thread "ask a black non Infp guy anything?"

Oh maybe that's Risen's thread.

Why do you usually have women as your avatar?

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Do you think Tracy Morgan is funny? Do you prefer being called Black, or African American? I think I'm English, Irish and German, so should I be an English, Irish, German American?

WALMART

Thursday:

White guilt. Do you ever notice it?