First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    How old was she when she passed? How old was she when she had you? Why was your father not around during your childhood but was there for the teen years? Was it the career or other reasons? Why did you stay with your cousin instead of continuing your trip with your father?
    What have you done since?
    She was around 50 something when she passed, which was my junior year of high school. She had me at 35. My father wasn't around because, much like her son, she hoarded me like a secret and anytime my father would track me down and try to come visit, she would move. He was there in my teen years because it was time for me to have a "father figure." I stayed with my cousin because he dropped me off. Unwittingly to me, but soooo opportune that I was left with my cousin, for my father and I aren't meant to be more than distant chums.

As far as what I've done since then.......I've ate nothing but veganaise and lettuce sandwiches on a minimum wage job, for a year, to get my lovey (aka my acoustic guitar). My ambitions are not of a musician, but an artist's who's field is music. I've gotten my website up, bought a camcorder to film my live performance, obsessively worked on my strengths and knowledge of the occult and psyche to become a "local authority"
    I N V I C T U S

figsfiggyfigs

Does your father speak to you on a regular basis? What music do you play?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Does your father speak to you on a regular basis? What music do you play?
    My father calls me regularly, but I've made it a point to talk to him when I'm in the mood. He tends to view me as a showing piece and sounding board. As far as my music goes, I've decided Folk-Rock/Soul describes my music in the most marketable and accurate manner.
    I N V I C T U S

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    My father calls me regularly, but I've made it a point to talk to him when I'm in the mood. He tends to view me as a showing piece and sounding board. As far as my music goes, I've decided Folk-Rock/Soul describes my music in the most marketable and accurate manner.
    What do you talk about?
    Are you willing to link us a sample of your art?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

What do you talk about?
    Are you willing to link us a sample of your art?
    When we "talk," he talks and I listen. However, he does have some insight into legalities concerning small businesses and business in general. So whenever I part my lips to ask of anything, its that. Otherwise I'm actively listening.

As far as my "art" goes, lol, here is a link to me and my lovely, live:
    youtube.com/averydena
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

What significance does the thread 'Ask a Black Dude', have?

What is the intent and what is the intended context of the thread?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Are white people black player haters?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

What kind of guitar do you have?

Society

how does the activity of calling each other 'nigger' translate online? does it at all? is it only done when/if you find out someone is black and they know you are so that it isn't taken in offense? are there any circumstances or websites where you'd assume most people are (where the white person would be the odd one out)?

has 9'11 being good for you by creating an assortment of ethnicities that white rednecks fear and look down upon more then they do you? has racism towards blacks gone down since racism towards middle eastern's went up, or is it not a finite resource to be distributed as such in the first place?

are black americans more easily guilt-ed into donating to charity organizations in african?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    What significance does the thread 'Ask a Black Dude', have?

What is the intent and what is the intended context of the thread?
    I put it in the fluff zone and the title could have easily been "Ask an INFP," but I wanted it to have a little more satire to it, since people take themselves and their race much too seriously. Its a good-hearted display of racism to show that I'm not racist.

1. Context of the thread intended: none.
    2. Purpose of this thread: Blackness isn't something we talk about freely, but something we tip-toe around, not only on the forum, but in real life. It, like black-a-tude, is taken too seriously. Not to poke fun, but to add a lighthearted perspective.
    I N V I C T U S