First 2101112

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    How long have you been playing the guitar? I'm sorry if this was already asked.
    7 years. Self-taught.
    I N V I C T U S

Riva

Why do you use feminine avatars mostly? It's not related to your ethnicity I guess. Alwas wanted to ask you that. I find it unique and quite charming.

What impact does nation of islam has on your community? Did its impact slowly wanish with the end of the freedom strugle?

I've noticed that afro families are closely bonded (though not I yours). Is this mostly correct? Does this have anything to do with african cultural heritage being passed down? Or has slavery tightened these bonds? Etc?

I've also noticed that afros are more religious. Again is this mostly true?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

@Riva

Why do you use feminine avatars mostly? It's not related to your ethnicity I guess. Alwas wanted to ask you that. I find it unique and quite charming. Feminine as in Female? Because I was raised by them, identify with them, and adore them on a whole. To me, women are home.

What impact does nation of islam has on your community? Did its impact slowly wanish with the end of the freedom strugle?
    It has no impact that I'm aware of. I consider the whole world my family, and seeing as most sects of said family like to play dress-up and have different opinions on a subjective subject, its best to remain out of the mosh pit.

I've noticed that afro families are closely bonded (though not I yours). Is this mostly correct? Does this have anything to do with african cultural heritage being passed down? Or has slavery tightened these bonds? Etc?
    The idea of family or strength in numbers is a thing that most races adhere to, because all of them are human. Afro families are taught the value of sticking together as soon as you can walk, and the hierarchy of authority is embedded in you with firm lessons. Slavery only made such ties stronger, because it weeded out the less clever and more proud of the "slaves."

I've also noticed that afros are more religious. Again is this mostly true?
    Yes. We identify with the righteous laws and how the universe works, how prayer and karma are essential to navigating your way through life. Keywords you hear as a youth are "strong, triflin'(no morals)" Either you adhere to the rules or you ignore them and no one wants to deal with ya triflin' ass xD
    I N V I C T U S

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    AVC

How often do you bring the ruckus?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Grublet View Post
    How often do you bring the ruckus?
    I am a quiet provocateur, and I do so about 6 hours a day for 5 days. Stunting is a habit.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

How does it feel to be a black man in a white man's world?

(apologies if this was already asked)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Do your white friends ask you to speak on behalf of all the black people in the world and/or absolve them [the white friends] of their unintended racism?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    How does it feel to be a black man in a white man's world?

(apologies if this was already asked)
    LOL. I feel like I'm from another planet and ahead of my time, so its a bit stifling, white man or not.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Do your white friends ask you to speak on behalf of all the black people in the world and/or absolve them [the white friends] of their unintended racism?
    No. The friends that I have been fortunate to know and continue to know are only as racist as I am, and have no intention of absolving anything for anyone who gets mad about stereotypes, while adhering to them like it was God's will.
    I N V I C T U S