Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

Default Musical writings. Express yourself

Today was a rather uneventful. I'd stayed up way too late last night on the internet.
    I tried to stay awake, but fell into a deep slumber in the afternoon and slept the day away.
    All those things I missed out on. Didn't go run a mile on the track or get to play soccer.

And now I've got all this energy that needs to be released. building up. But, it's the middle of the night in not the greatest place to live. So I'm stuck inside listening to my song over and over. I did at least get a work out today... but there wasn't much running. Just push-ups, sit-ups, weight lifting. I tried watching South park on netflix... Just couldn't get into it.

But this song is pretty awesome and nice for writing.
    Out of boredom I made this topic, figuring it's pretty self explanatory. People are smart they don't need instructions. And now I'm curious what else will be posted in here. And my songs over...

MBTI
    INFJ

Some tunes I started composing years ago and never finished. I think this counts in several ways.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

WALMART

boop boop boop, boop doop boop bee deep doop

bum bum bum, bum dum bum bee deem dum

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I'm mister coulda' woulda' shoulda'
    Take a hit from the Buddha

Anyway...

This too.

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

On repeat

I've been kinda bummed out thinking about losing all my friends about once a year because we moved to a new neighborhood. Right now I'm wishing I had some long term friend I could talk to and go hang out with. I keep thinking of friends I had a while ago like Nathan or Meridith. And how I wasn't so good at making friends later on in life after the great isolation.

When we moved to the house with the large front and back yard near a road with a 50mph speed limit and no sidewalk. Our neighbors were a racist family that yelled racial slurs out there window at us when we played basketball and an old couple that had no kids. My siblings bullied me and made fun of me. So I spent a lot of time in my room or playing videogames. Anything that got me away from them.

Life was fun when I went to high school and we moved to a college town. It'd been so long since I'd had any real friends I wasn't sure how to make friends anymore and was paranoid of everyone I met. Then I met Charles. He was pretty cool. He was always nice to me but mean to everyone else. I still don't know why he was so nice to me though. And there was Traceton. Life was fun and easy back then... Still didn't really get the hang of meeting new people. Not like when I was a kid and it seemed so easy to make new friends.

Yeah... so that definitely feels better to get that off my chest.