Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

Default Picture story game

I'm sure you've all heard of the story game before, however for those who live under a rock I'll explain how this works. One person starts with part of a story [which is best if it has a good cliff hanger at the end of it e.g. "Tommy was excited that the day finally arrived. He jumped out of bed with a gleeful smile on his face, the time had come. Thrilled and excited..." The following passage leaves the reader guessing what's gonna happen next and leaves a lot of options open for the next writer to put whatever the fuck they want there.]. Then the next person continues where the last person left off e.g. "...He almost peed his pants, today was the day that Chris Hansen was coming over. They had such a big day planned they were..." This passage connects with the previous one and also leaves more to add on.

So, in this version you'll also be adding pictures (for those that don't know how to do this simply type [IMG] then the url of the image you're posting followed by [/IMG] ). This way the picture will have something to do with the story, a fun little picture book [personally I like hand drawn comics for this game, ends up being pretty crazy].

Another fun addition: Every 100 post is one chapter. So, this post will be the start of chapter one. 101 is chapter 2, 201 is two, etc..

Jason Voorhees woke up and went out for a stroll one casual Tuesday the 4th. He just wanted to relax on his day off. Everything was very relaxing, Jason was on his way to meet his good pal...

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

Hannah Montana. Hannah and Jason met at a bar mitzvah a few years back. Today Jason and Hannah were going to go check out...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Their weapons cache. Hannah Montana was a famous person, that made a lot of money to help her secret adventures of fighting terrorists, high priority targets, and doing general mercenary work, but the contract she just got was the biggest she's ever had to deal with. On the way, she explained to Jason that her target was...
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

their old math teacher Ms Knitterbocker from elementary school. Her teaching position was actually a cover as she directed the local chapter of a Colombian drug cartel. The only problem, Hannah explained, was that they would have to...

The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

Take Jason to Queer eye for the straight guy to get a new make-over since he currently stuck out like a sore thumb. This was mainly a problem because

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Jason did not like the Queer Eye hair stylist, Edward, due to an incident in which
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

he hadn't been able to milk his cow for two days and was begging for it to...
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

Banned
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    hot
    Socionics
    body

to come out and do that dance again. His cow refused to do so ever since that tragic day when Edward
    Last edited by Red Herring; 09-05-2012 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Pic switched for something G-rated. Sorry, no utters and no juicy green bushes

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

's internet gag turned into a viral meme sensation overnight, effectively destroying her career from internet nerds flooding her high-class fetish club and being cheap on drinks and tips.

Faced with this back-and-forth conflict between Edward and Jason, Hannah knew she had to act fast. There was a country's national security at stake! She decided to mend the relationship with an old trick she discovered in her mercenary-trainee years...
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

She decided to mend the relationship with an old trick she discovered in her mercenary-trainee years...
    where she hid undercover at a nunnery, and started doing push ups in the cucumber fields. She couldn't wait to...

every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken