User Tag List

Thread: Secret Places

WALMART

Default Secret Places

I can't pinpoint why, but discreet locations turn me on.

To be somewhere little know of, or to look at something from a perspective some rarely perceive...

I know of an old two story apartment building downtown, after a solid night of drinking I enjoy stopping by and hanging out on the shared balcony. Do you have a special secret area you are fond of?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

There are lots of these kinds of secret areas in video games like for example in the Fable game when you do something stupid to make one of those talking stone doors open or in Morrowind when you find some random dungeon with winged twilights and deadric artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I can't pinpoint why, but discreet locations turn me on.

To be somewhere little know of, or to look at something from a perspective some rarely perceive...

I know of an old two story apartment building downtown, after a solid night of drinking I enjoy stopping by and hanging out on the shared balcony. Do you have a special secret area you are fond of?
    No, I dont but I wish I did.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    There are lots of these kinds of secret areas in video games like for example in the Fable game when you do something stupid to make one of those talking stone doors open or in Morrowind when you find some random dungeon with winged twilights and deadric artifacts.

Morrowind was the first game I recall playing where I literally felt excitement to discover something new, Whatever that was.

Cool examples =P