12 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Default Happy Birthday, Bear <3

Our darling little Eck Bear is in dire need of some partying, affection and cuddles.

Have at it, people

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

YAY!! Happy birthday !
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

As he saw two enfps teaming up to wish him a happy birthday. Fred knew something was askew. (film noir music and black and white picture)
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

My night was nice.
    I met people and we went toooo uuhhh this one rooftop lounge, where I've randomly run into some girls I knew. Theeenn we went by 3 bars for a few mins each, (basically in the same building, for the ambiance) before deciding to head to barasti (beach bar) aaaannnnndd no wait a second. before barasti I got a call from a guy I've met last week and we picked him up at his villaa aannd went to trader's vick in Madinat Jumeirah for a Tika Puka Puka Where I realized it was past midnight and got some free drinks for the privilege of having been born

Theen text from a bunch of girls to go to barasti to get acquainted theennn (scratches head) Oh right. What always happens after a few places is that there's some guy going all 'OH GUYS, LETS GO TO ROCK BOTTOM!' (usually not an indicator of sobriety ) so we went there. and I've ran into this weird guy who insisted to show me manboobs 3 weeks ago and a girl I've met at the same party who went all 'Oooohhh myy gooodd'. The funny bit is that she saw me 3 times in a row in 5 minutes and went 'ooohh my godddd, Fredd!' each time She's so dumb it isn't even funny (yes it is )

aaaand then we had a pool party back at my irish friend's house starting at 3-4am and A friend texted me to come by but i think he fell back asleep . The new girl people offered me a cake !!!! and candles !! and some other people came back and we discussed about everything (including an architect telling me about the brain, 't was nice ).

Woke up to the sound of a detailed monthly report being needed. Working in bed
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

... In theory.

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    : and a girl I've met at the same party who went all 'Oooohhh myy gooodd'. The funny bit is that she saw me 3 times in a row in 5 minutes and went 'ooohh my godddd, Fredd!' each time
    She wants your bod, man! Your sexy birthday-boy bod.

My night was nice.
    I met people and we went toooo uuhhh this one rooftop lounge, where I've randomly run into some girls I knew. Theeenn we went by 3 bars for a few mins each, (basically in the same building, for the ambiance) before deciding to head to barasti (beach bar) aaaannnnndd no wait a second. before barasti I got a call from a guy I've met last week and we picked him up at his villaa aannd went to trader's vick in Madinat Jumeirah for a Tika Puka Puka Where I realized it was past midnight and got some free drinks for the privilege of having been born

Theen text from a bunch of girls to go to barasti to get acquainted theennn (scratches head) Oh right. What always happens after a few places is that there's some guy going all 'OH GUYS, LETS GO TO ROCK BOTTOM!' (usually not an indicator of sobriety ) so we went there. and I've ran into this weird guy who insisted to show me manboobs 3 weeks ago and a girl I've met at the same party who went all 'Oooohhh myy gooodd'. The funny bit is that she saw me 3 times in a row in 5 minutes and went 'ooohh my godddd, Fredd!' each time She's so dumb it isn't even funny (yes it is )

aaaand then we had a pool party back at my irish friend's house starting at 3-4am and A friend texted me to come by but i think he fell back asleep . The new girl people offered me a cake !!!! and candles !! and some other people came back and we discussed about everything (including an architect telling me about the brain, 't was nice ).

Sounds like a good birthday.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Sounds like a good birthday.
    't was ok. that was actually a night out, not supposed to be my birthday party
    Technically my birthday is tonight though

... In theory.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

My night was nice.

''I didn't plan anything!''
    Who needs plans, ey? Glad you got out.
    Happy birthday, Fred.<3

PS- yes, I still owe you gin [..Or do you owe me?]. And! White Russians, even though milk is the devil's elixir.
    And! ..whatever other fancy booze you'd like.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    yupp

happ bda
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so